BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Rayna S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like the mud. It smells really good and makes your face feel super super smooth after. Its gentle. I bought it at Sephora and everyone seems really love the line. Its definitely a splurge and thats why I dont tend to buy it a lot but I would love to get it as a gift.
Isa S.
This product leaves my skin feeling really smooth and fresh. Because it is a peel off it removes lose dead skin to make your skin feel fresh and brand new. The packaging is really great and super sturdy and pretty. If you're wanting to splurge on a face mask I'd recommend this one.
Bailey D.
Hagerstown
Beyond pleased! My skin felt like velvet and so clean looking , it made a huge difference ! And it met every expectation I had as far as the reviews I watched before purchase, I will be hoping to get in my holiday gift basket . also for skincare lovers it would be an excellent rift!
Madison K.
Kansas City
First bought a sample of this, and fell in love and had to get the whole thing! This made my skin feel SO moisturized, which for someone with chronic dry skin is astounding! It was super effective and well worth the cost. The results are good immediately, and continue to do improve over time! Such cute and durable packaging as well.
Kari S.
It is such an awesome mask! Tightened my skin without being too rough. I initially bought it because it looked so cool but I ended up falling in love with it because of how it made my skin feel. Smells great and has a tingling feeling while it sets. Would definitely recommend it.
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
I don't have words for how great of a product this was. I was so excited for this and wasn't let down. The packaging was so cute! It was gentle on my face and did the job. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Glamglow firming sonic blue mask is my weekly go to mask. It firms and hydrates my skin. The fun blue color is a plus. I waited for months for this mask to become available to purchase. Easy to apply and easy to peel off the skin. This mask is a must for those battling dry skin.
Victoria N.
Madison
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD in Sonic Blue is one of my favorite masks! It's very pricey but it smells divine (like citrusy pineapple) and leaves my skin feeling firm and youthful. If you're looking for a mask that produces results and looks amazing in SnapChats, this is the one for you!
CAMILLE M.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love peel off masks! This one was definitely interesting with the white to silver color change. I love a gimmick almost as much as a peel off mask. However this one just didn't seem to do anything for my skin one way or the other. It's fun, but only ok. Especially for the price.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love glam glow! And when I saw they were coming out with a sonic themed mask, I needed it immediately! It definitely pulled all my blackheads to the front. And not to mention it's just the funnest looking mask ever!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?