BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
member-1157d
Enjoyed the masks. Good for weekly or biweekly treatment. Tightening. Pricey but effective. Beware of fragrance though, might not be good for sensitive skinGLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Katelyn T.
Mt Sterling, KY
I can feel this product working right off the bat. And it makes it so much better that it smells like a creamsicle. Peeling it off is SUPER fun just make sure you don’t get this in your eyebrows or hair line, or it makes for a super ouch!
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud , FL
Absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple! I love how easy this peels off with no pain. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it. I even get my fiancé to do it with me sometimes!!
Heather C.
Portland, OR
I was disappointed at how much product it took to fully cover my face and could only get one and a half uses..maybe two out of the tube. It made my skin feel good, but I wouldn’t buy it again for how little you get and how much it costs.
Nanette n.
I don’t recommend using it if you have sensitive skin as it left my skin a little irritated, other than that it didn’t really do anything but it smells good! I was only able to get 3 uses out of it so I don’t think it’s worth the price.
PJ H.
Las Vegas
This product is absolutely fantastic!! Not only is it fun to use because of the bright metallic blue, but it makes the skin feel absolutely soft and plump. Glamglow products are usually pricy, but they’re well worth the money for sure.
kylie m.
I love this mask... it works amazingly on my skin and once I get more money I'll buy it again but it was a a bit pricy.... cute packaging and it feels great on the skin... there are a few things that could be improved like the pricing but that's pretty much my only complaint ❤
Christia A.
Ecorse , MI
So I received this mask as a gift and the packaging was beautiful it is a little pricey but this one is limited edition so it’s always fun to have an does it’s job
Alexy B.
Anna , TX
This product was good. I like the original mask the best personally but it works!! And the blue color is pretty cool! Though the product is good and does work, I wouldn’t repurchase because the price is a bit high compared to quality
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
This product is expensive and I don’t think I would repurchase it. Yes the color it cool but I feel like I’m paying to just paint my face blue. Yes it leaves your face smooth after but no firming action what so ever.GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?