BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Dana B.
Indianapolis, IN
Can confirm that the Sonic blue is the same formula and works just as well as the original. I love the color and packaging! This is one of the few masks that actually works.
Bella S.
River vale, NJ
LOOOVEEEE THE COLOR. easy to apply and comes with a brush to apply it. The brush is usually hard to rinse the masks out of so I end up going to a cask mask brush. The mask itself is easy to apply and peel off. You can really feel it digging deep and cleaning out those toxins.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
This product is expensive and I don’t think I would repurchase it. Yes the color it cool but I feel like I’m paying to just paint my face blue. Yes it leaves your face smooth after but no firming action what so ever.GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Rachel R.
N Chesterfld, VA
The electric blue color is so fun and the results immediately after so a firmer face. However, by the next day all the results were gone. I love a good peel mask, but I prefer to have longer lasting results, especially for the price.
Sefiat O.
Houston
I bought due to the packaging since it’s one of my favorite cartoon characters. It was slightly effective and felt cool and nice on my skin. Meet my expectation while it isn’t too pricey. Wouldn’t buy again but will finish the bottle
Alexy B.
Anna , TX
This product was good. I like the original mask the best personally but it works!! And the blue color is pretty cool! Though the product is good and does work, I wouldn’t repurchase because the price is a bit high compared to quality
Clare H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Very cool product. Plus since it's a smaller tube, you don't have to worry about breaking the bank to try a glamglow product. It's pretty much the same as the original mask, just blue. It does have a Certain charm to it, would recommend if you're curious about their products.
Megan T.
Central Falls
I’ve always been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog so I had to try this product. My face has never felt so firm after using this just once. I would definitely but this product again and will look into trying more masks
Lacey K.
Clearwater, MN
I gave it 3 stars because the color is a blue metallic and it looks super cool and it smells soooo good. It feels good when you put it on but once I took it off I was disappointed. It didn’t feel like a good peel mask it just kinda rubbed off all together there was no pull!
Kelly j.
Lol love this version of glam glow but sonic the hedge hog on the front makes it so much better. Love glam glow. One of the only face masks that actually does what they say it is going to do. Totally would recommend the glam glow facemask line!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?