BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Halley W.
I loved the product and the fact that it dried to my face and extracted things you wouldn’t like to be there but I did not like that it took a while to dry. I bough this at ulta bear my home. The brush also help rather than applying by your fingers because you can get an even layer on with the brush.
Whitney S.
You definitely feel a difference in your skin after using this mask! I love this mask, well I love the brand as a whole. This mask makes my skin a little red after but nothing alarming. I think it is living up to its hype and I highly recommend trying it, maybe get a sample or buying. You'll be satisfied
Alejandra F.
I have super sensitive abnormal skin, i breakout alot have super dry patches and have super oily patches, AND this stuff makes my skin feel and look way better. I dont ever believe in products and what they say they do but this stuff actually works.
Rebecca G.
Surprise, AZ
Love and hate relationship going with this product. It worked wonderfully to clear my skin and refresh my glow. However the amount that you get for this item is very disappointing. It's a wonderful mask but if it was half the price it would amazing. Recommend if you'd like to treat yourself.
Christy C.
This is a great mask for firming, and tightening. It's a lot of fun too because of the bright blue color. If you're into masks then this is a great buy since it is limited edition and a new color that all justifys the price, but if you're not then I wouldn't recommend spending your money on it.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is cool to look at but I honestly didn't see much of a difference in my skin. I have normal to oily skin in the summer and have a few pores around my cheek area but I didn't notice anything with this mask that I would rave about. My skin felt good overall but nothing noticeable.
Yeslin G.
Miami
I am in love with this mask. It spreads evenly and easily and when it dries it doesn't feel like your face has been smothered with concrete but rather like it's been shrunk to the skin of 10 years ago. It rinses off easily and leaves a smooth appearance with diminished blemishes. Top notch!
stephanie e.
I purchased the 1oz of the Sonic the hedgehog peel and I loved the color And I loved the smell, it was $22 and I think it was definitely worth it cause my skin felt amazing afterwards and I loved peeling it.
Chelsea G.
Huntsville, TN
The color of this is absolutely beautiful and it's super fun to put on and peel off, also satisfying. But I don't think it did anything for my skin honestly, and it's super pricey. So unless you're addicted to peeling off beautifully colored masks.. I'd stick to something more affordable.
Cristina V.
I bought this because I was seeing it everywhere on instagram. When I first tried it it felt awesome. It had a slight minty feeling. It wasn't a mask that cracked when it dried it was smooth the whole time. Taking it off was easy. After taking it off I put my moisturizer on and my face felt refreshed. I can't say it helped with the wrinkles.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?