BY GLAMGLOW #69 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I purchased this for girls night in -- Masks, wine & chick flicks. It's fun to apply and love the shiny blue color! I've been wanting to try this but wasn't sure it was worth the money. After the first use, I must say that I'm absolutely in love. It was fun to peel off and it left my skin feeling so soft. I will definitely buy again! I love GG masks. <3
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
The only thing I liked about this product was how cool it looked on. I hate the smell, it made me feel extremely itchy and my face started burning after a couple of minutes of having it on. When I took it off, my face was really hot and stayed red for a few hours and I also broke out. What a waste. :(
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
I love a good mask and this one is great! The color and packaging brings so much nostalgia. My face felt nice and firm after and pulling off the mask was so satisfying, I just really enjoyed it. I actually purchased a second one because I was afraid they'd sell out since it's limited edition.
helen p.
Houston
I love the metallic color of the mask and how great this mask smells! It's super easy to apply and equally as easy to peel off. The only problem I had with this is that it hurts A LOT. Not the peeling off part but the tingling sensation gave me a headache longer than any face mask has given me. However, I think the tingling means the product is working, but it is still excessively painful. Also, I did not see a dramatic difference in my skin.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
This product is great to have if you're having a sleepover with friends or just want to do something that's fun. Personally I didn't see any difference after I used the product. The product is a beautiful blue and it is a peal off mask; which is really fun to do! However, for the price and the quality of the product I would spend my money on a cheaper but much better product! Bottom line: I would not recommend this product to a friend!
Mc
This product was definitely a 2 out of 5 stars for me. I have previously used GLAMGLOW masks, and those were effective. The packaging was beautiful and the amount of product was more than enough. It had a "piña colada" scent to it which was almost to strong for me. The mask looked awesome (silver) and peeled off in one sheet but it did not do anything to my face. No toning, no tightening/contouring, no help with fine lines/impurities. My skin is a tiny bit softer afterwards but I would not purchase again.
Ashlee S.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this mainly for the fact that it was Sonic, but I also loved the product inside. It feels great on my skin, and actually leaves it feeling tighter and actually clean. While the price point is pretty hi, I think this is a product that actually follows through with what it claims.
Maria G.
The gravity mud is my all time favorite mask from Glamglow and I've tried them all. This one gives me immediate results, my skin is just more firm and smoother after one use, I use it when I need to have a good make up day, just before make up application. I immediately got the full size of this after I ran out of my Sephora sample as I don't want to go without. Pricey but worth it. 4 stars only because the blue version I don't think is anything special, just like the original.
Jamie W.
This stuff feels great on my face and all... but.. the product is so small. I am not even kidding, it is pretty small. I was pretty shook.. I understand that it is limited edition with the Sonic characters, but what???  Literally 3 to 4 mask and this product is done. Why so small and the price is not worth it to buy this. It just doesn't fit the price for what you get. I wish it was a bigger sized bottle, that's all.
Sarah D.
boston, MA
This has to be the best face mask I've tried hands down.

I have to say I was a bit hesitant to try Glam Glow masks as the price point is a bit higher than most face masks, but I took the plunge.

My skin is combination, and always has a bit of redness. I'm always on the lookout for a product that will improve my skin.

After using this mask, my skin looked more even, felt refreshed, and my pores appeared smaller.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?