BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Niche m.
I bought this because I saw a lot of hype about on Instagram. It was not a good purchase and did not meet my expectations. I bought it from the nearest Sephora as a first time user. I would not recommend. It doesn’t do anything for your skin and it’s really expensive. I would not buy again.
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco , MD
I don’t use this all over my face because I prefer to multimask considering I have combo skin but this is the BEST for using on neck and forehead for a nice firming treatment! This mask has to be one of my favorites although it’s a bit pricey!!
Kayla N.
Love this mask, it is such a fun color. It’s so fun to peel off. It makes your skin feel tight. It is a little pricey, but again I think it’s worth it for Glam Glow’s products. Definitely buy this if you’re looking for something out of the box!
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
I got this for 1 reason only. The packaging. It’s sonic. Who doesn’t love that Spikey blue hedgehog? I mean it works, I’ve tried better. But it’s cute in the guest bathroom. I do feel like they could add a bit more product for the price though.
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
Not only does the product firm my skin but it also leaves it feeling moisturized. It overexceeded my expectations. Plus, I love the tropical scent. My packaging is purple and the product inside is silver. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This is probably the most fun I’ve had while using a face mask. It works just like the original, but this one is a bright blue color. It does tighten my skin and it looks fresher after I use this. I do wish I could take it off sooner than 30 mins.
Chelsey D.
Can we say purple, this mask is extremely firming and fun. You will use this mask twice a week. This mask Is great before a party or a debut. You can feel your skin tight so long after you have taken the mask off. I highly recommend this mask.
Katelynn J.
Middlesboro, KY
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I cannot speak highly enough about not only this specific product, but all of the glam glow masks! I don’t recommend using more than once a week because it works so good but this stuff is a must!
Caty M.
New York City
This mask smells really good and looks cool, but I think it’s fun packaging and the fact that it’s shiny and blue is its greatest appeal. I didn’t really notice a difference. I also didn’t consistently use it so that might have played a role.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???