BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Deja C.
New York
It went on my face so smooth. However after using it a few times I didn’t see any progression. The color of the mask is so pretty. If I was to rate it based on color it would exceed my scale. I would recommend using this if you’re looking for a pretty mask. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
marlena S.
It was superrr good and made my Face feel so nice!! It did everything that I wanted it to do and you would all go and get it! If u are looking for a mask that has a good nice sent then this is for you. It is not that pricey and last a long time. If u are going to get one u would get this
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the idea of this mask and I think it’s super cute but I don’t think the prices justified in any of the glam glow products. There are a lot of pilaf basecoat masks out there that are coming out with the same concept but at the quarter of the price tag. Even on sale it’s unreasonable
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
love this version of the firming mask from glamglow, the color is so pretty which is just a plus because the product works great. i like to use this mask before an event to make my skin look firmer, it is very easy to apply as it is a peel off mask and it comes right off without a mess
Sterling M.
Super fun, super cute, and super satisfying to take off! It's the perfect cool Snapchat/Instagram mask. Just make sure you apply it liberally and make sure it's not patchy or you can't peel it off like you're supposed to. Apply it with a brush because it's SUPER thick! My face definitely felt tighter after, but it wasn't a bad tight feeling. It took out a few of my blackhead. Overall it's a pretty great mask. I like to use it before I use make up. It makes my make up look so smooth. The best thing is it doesn't hurt to take off, unlike most peel off masks! 10/10 awesome product!
Jewels G.
This product is really good. Honestly I just purchased it for the fact that it’s sonic themed and that was after my heart. It left my skin feeling clean and firmer. It didn’t break me out which is great as well. It is a tad bit to get it all off but once it is off, it’s amazing. I have oily skin but it worked great.
Brionna J.
If you’re looking for a mask that will make your face tighter, smooth, and brighter, this is the mask for you. The mask is easy to peel off and there’s no discomfort or pain. I am giving it 4 stars though because after peeling it off I had a little bit of redness on my cheeks and forehead but other than that this was a great product.
LAURA R.
I love all glam glow products! I have never meta Glam Glow product I didn’t love. Products address a variety of concerns for every skin concerns. Beautiful packaging says “TRY ME!! Get a sample at your local Sephora I guarantee you’ll be back to buy the full size product and want to try the entire line! Definitely top of its game!!
Elizabeth M.
Oakville
I’m a huge fan of nearly every glamglow product that’s ever come out, I have sensitive skin and it seems to me that glamglow is the only product that has never caused any reactions to my skin. This product is particular a fun alternative to the original with the same firming results! I got my entire family masking with this one!
Alyssa T.
Columbus , GA
I’ve been wanting to try a glam glow mask for so long, and I finally found a smaller sample size to test before I got the big container. This mask is heavenly. My skin had been having trouble, and even after one try, it was 10x better. I really want to try the glitter mask next!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?