BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Blythe S.
WORTH THE PRICE. Seemed to soften skin a bit. Purchased trial size first. Glad I did it made me love it. It spreads evenly and easily and when it dries it doesn't feel like your face has been smothered with concrete but rather like it's been shrunk to the skin of 10 years ago
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
This is the same as the silver firming treatment it’s just blue! I bought mine from sephora and I love it. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and tight. The packaging is so nice. I would buy this again. GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Teryn G.
I’ve used this mask only a handful of times but don’t really notice much change in my skin. It is cool to apply and remove because it is literally like a metallic shield that peels off instead of washing. It also comes with a brush for easy application
Monica K.
Lithonia, GA
Love this mask it leaves my skin looking nice and firm! Not to mention how cool it is to have a fun colored mask! I love the smell of this mask as well as all of the the glam glow products i have tried.
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLAMGLOW! I can say I am hooked! These themed masks are so fun! Fun to apply fun to have on your face, and fun to remove to feel such a bright tightened face! I recommend! Only issue I have is the pricing. But I'll live with that for now.
Lana P.
This is my favorite mask that glamglow has. When it’s on your face, it makes you look like the tin man! But when you peel it off, your skin feels so soft and clean and makes your skin bright, and helped even out my skin tone. I use it about twice a week.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
Even though I don’t see a ton of lifting benefits, I love the feel of my skin after a PEeling this mask off. Plus it smells like a piña colada, so there’s that to enjoy. I like to do this mask once a week just smooth my skin over. A great buy over OK
Sophie G.
Beaverton, OR
This is my absolute favorite!!! I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!! It is super effective and I buy this over and over again!! It cleans up your face and makes you feel great. I think that everyone should buy this, my skin is super sensitive and there products always seem to work!
Heather K.
This is a peel of mask, so it’s different than some of the other glamglow masks. I love it for making my skin feel tighter and helping to reduce fine lines and pores. I highly recommend this mask because unlike other peel of masks, this one is not painful to remove!
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is probably the most fun I’ve had while using a face mask. It works just like the original, but this one is a bright blue color. It does tighten my skin and it looks fresher after I use this. I do wish I could take it off sooner than 30 mins.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?