BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michayla d.
Burlington
Great product left my skin feeling amazing thanks for the opportunity to speak about it it exceeded my expectations and was worth the cost. Lots of quality product that lasts a while was very effective and surprising. It smelt great. Thanks for making this
Lana P.
This is my favorite mask that glamglow has. When it’s on your face, it makes you look like the tin man! But when you peel it off, your skin feels so soft and clean and makes your skin bright, and helped even out my skin tone. I use it about twice a week.
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
This is definitely one of my favorite masks I've ever used. I think it's super effective in firming the skin without having your skin feel too tight or dried out afterwards. I also love that it's a shimmery silver color which makes it all the more fun!
Sabrina M.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely love this product. I always wanted to find a face mask that really got into my plots and lifted all the dirt out and this was definetly one of them. It also leaves my skin glowing for those days where I want to go all natural and makeup free.
Alittlebitofmakeupbyv V.
Love this mask for those days that my face needs a little more extra glow!!! This is a peel off blue mask, limited edition because of Sonic. It is great for those who have lost elasticity and firmness as well. I apply this mask before putting my makeup!
Katrina S.
United States
My skin felt so good after using this face mask. It was so smooth and soft. I have sensitive skin so sometimes it's hard to find a good face mask, but this was amazing.
Silvia O.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg this product is amazing!! I could instanty see results. I purchased it from Sephora. It firms my skin and brightens my complexion. Very effective. The price is a little steep but I will definitely buy it again. The packaging is attractive and I love that it comes with an applicator brush.
Sarah A.
Omg when this came out I had to have it, first of all it’s a great product obviously you can never go wrong with glamglow.
Love how fun it is to use and show off on your snaps and it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. You should definitely try it!
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Heather K.
New Columbia , PA
This is a peel of mask, so it’s different than some of the other glamglow masks. I love it for making my skin feel tighter and helping to reduce fine lines and pores. I highly recommend this mask because unlike other peel of masks, this one is not painful to remove!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?