BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Sarah A.
Omg when this came out I had to have it, first of all it’s a great product obviously you can never go wrong with glamglow.
Love how fun it is to use and show off on your snaps and it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards. You should definitely try it!
Heather K.
New Columbia , PA
This is a peel of mask, so it’s different than some of the other glamglow masks. I love it for making my skin feel tighter and helping to reduce fine lines and pores. I highly recommend this mask because unlike other peel of masks, this one is not painful to remove!
Violet B.
Eugene, OR
I love this mask! It’s just as great as the original Gravity Mud and I love that it’s Sonic themed! It does a great job at firming my skin as well as making my pores look smaller. The only con is that you don’t get a lot of product for the price.
Haley M.
Deer Park, NY
Fun but not that effective. The metallic masks from glam glow are over priced and don't do what they claim to do. That being said I've tried them a few times! Might as well use it when the product costs $70!
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Sanila I.
Bloomfield
It's gentle to your skin and also very hydrating after rinsing it off. Price is good not too expensive in my opinion. very cute packaging and smells great. Can use up to 3-5 months if used correctly. I almost use it for a year now and would absolutely buy it over again
Meagan D.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Sephora
I never want to take this mask off because it’s just SO. DARN. PRETTY. 💙 I do think this treatment should be used sparingly, no more than once a week. It absolutely tightens my skin but it is a little harsh especially if you have sensitive skin.
Casey D.
Watertown
Purchased at: Sephora
Although I loved the process of application, the way it felt on my face, and the removal process, I didn’t really see a change in my skin over an extended period of time. I wasn’t really disappointed, but I wasn’t really satisfied either. I just don’t think the product worked for my skin.
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco, MD
I don’t use this all over my face because I prefer to multimask considering I have combo skin but this is the BEST for using on neck and forehead for a nice firming treatment! This mask has to be one of my favorites although it’s a bit pricey!!
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?