BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
My absolute favorite of all the GlamGlow collection! I have used each of the different masks treatments they offer and Gravity Mud to me is the most fun but also offers the longest results after use (Gravity and Gravity Sonic edition are the same thing just different color). This mask give you immediate results. Your skin will feel so much more freaking smoother and firmer/lifted without tighten or hurting your skin. Usually, the results will last a few days even wearing make up. Plus, the satisfaction of peeling this mask off feels so good. It really does feel like a spa treatment at home. The color is a very deep pearly blue- its gorgeous. The packing is nice, the mud consistency mask comes in little jar containers for safe keeping.
Kassandra G.
Kenner, LA
I purchased this product after seeing a review of it on Youtube by Jeffree Star. the packaging is fun, well made. The jar of product is attractive, and it comes with a brush. After opening up the jar, and removing the seal, you're immediately hit by the smell of Pina Colada, it's not overpowering, but it's very enjoyable. I imagined myself sitting on a beach somewhere.

Once applied to my face, it had what I can only describe as a gentle Icy Hot sensation. initially the mask goes on white. After a few minutes the feeling subsided, and the tightening effect began to kick in. After 25 minutes, any attempt to move my face muscles was met by the resistance of the dry mask, and at this point, the mask changed color from white, to a bright metallic silver. I was able to peel the mask off in one piece and my face felt incredible. I had several compliments that my face had a glow to it.

At this point, I'm a fan for life, love it!
Alexis b.
I've used this product for the past month, two times a week. It has been amazing for my skin. I love the fun it brings to my skincare and how amazing it makes my skin feel.
Stephanie g.
Baldwin Park , CA
Are you crazy if you don’t have glam glow masks. They seriously are the best. I totally recommend. This last me for a month. I’ve been upping my skin care regimen. This totally works. they are pricey but if you go to tj max you can find them for way cheaper.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
Glamglow gravity mud is a very good mask. After applying it it leaves my skin feeling tight, plum, and smooth. After I apply my mask and do my makeup it feels like it helps it go on smoother and I end up sing less foundation product too.
Diana C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
It definitely tightens and brightens your complexion! It also is very light weight and didn't feel super dry at all. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the smell.
Sarraiglam ❤.
My favorite glam glow mask. One of the main reasons it being a peel off. I love easy masks that are not messy or washed off. It also makes my skin smooth and tight.
Danielle W.
Gaston
This item is very very fun to use. It is beautiful. It is also very enjoyable to peel off the face. As far as it’s effectiveness, I don’t really see any difference.
Meagan W.
Alabaster, AL
Such a great product. Leaves your skin feeling soft and tightened. Put on a very thick coat when applying, otherwise it will be incredibly difficult to peel off.
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
If you want a mask that is not only FUN to apply but also, one that DOES ITS JOB, than this is the perfect mask for you. I bought this on sephora after seeing some reviews raving about it. Im not usually one to buy into the hype but I was having a girls night and picked this up for a fun time. Now i cant stop using it! Ive gotten all my friends hooked on it because its fun and it really helps make your skin feel soooo much better after. My skin feels tight and firm without feeling dry or peely. I also notice an almost lifting affect and it helps calm the skin down from any redness. The only reason its not five stars is because glamglow masks in general can be expensive and I wish they would make them a little more affordable. With that being said i really do feel like this product is worth it!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?