BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Erica G.
Woodland
I like this mask in that it's easy, fun, and makes my skin seem cleaner and brighter for a few hours after. I'm not sure about any long term or actual repair though, which is typically what I look for in skincare. For the price point I'd expect a little more, but I suppose if you're just looking for a day long effect it certainly doesn't hurt.
Candilianne S.
Ann Arbor
Love the color of this mask! Super unique, nothing like I have ever seen before. I bought it at Sephora. It was my first time using this mask and when it dries it tightens your face. Once you remove the mask it feels so nice. Skin feels amazing afterward and pores get minimized. Would definitely recommend this mask and Glamglow products.
Miranda C.
['Lakewood', ''], OH
This was an interesting product. Color is obviously awesome. I mean who doesn't want to metallic blue face mask? It smells good and it definitely does firm and tighten the skin. The downfall is that it's a really expensive product this is definitely a splurge item.
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
This is one of the most innovative/exciting masks I have ever purchased and used! The packaging is beautiful! This is my first time purchasing, but I will definitely be buying again! I purchased it at my local Sephora. I actually saw wonderful changes from my skin, and this mask is a crowd pleaser due to the metallic blue color! Love it!
Erika L.
I gravitated towards buying this mask because it was all over instagram and YouTube. The fact that it was limited edition at first made me buy instantly once it was released to the public. Let me tell you, all the hype behind this mask was 100% real! The way it left my skin after the first use was amazing and I noticed progress right away after my first use. Yes it's a bit pricy but if you have been struggling looking for a good mask to give your skin a little boost it desperately needs, then this is a must try, treat yourself !
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
By far one of the coolest masks I've purchased! A little on the pricy side but you get a lot of product for the money! Plus is comes with a brush so that can be factored into the price! I feel and look awesome while I have the mask on and after as well! My skin was noticeably brighter after the mask! Would recommend and repurchase
Jennifer H.
Catonsville, MD
Great tightening mask. This mask comes with a nice brush that is easy to clean and perfect for application. You can feel the tingle of the mask as it works. It has a slightly strong odor, but it's tolerable. The mask is easy to peel off and leaves the skin feeling tight and smooth. It has the quality that Glam glow is known for.
Natalia H.
When I first put it on it stung a bit, but it's amazing and keeps my skin super soft after I use it! If you use it twice a week it's even more effective! I purchased it in Sephora and although I've only used it a couple of times I would definitely recommend it to others. Just be careful if and remember to ask your dermatologist!
Zain A.
This mask is so good! It feels incredibly firm when it is off. It takes a while to dry but once it is off my skin feels GREAT! It causes my skin to become cool firm and clean. Not only that, but it rips out blackheads from all your pores. Also, normally with other masks it usually rips out in pieces but thankfully this mask rips out all in one piece.
Great mask and HIGHLY recommend.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love this! It has an awesome smell and feels really good! Doesn't really peel all the way off but the excess comes off with a little water. The color is amazing! My skin feels so smooth and clean when I finish! It's also a limited edition which is so cool!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?