BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Miriam C.
Chicago
I tried a sample of this product a while back, I was told by a worker that it would help my skin when applying makeup beforehand. So I tried it, I waited a couple minutes after and then applied my makeup, at the end of the day my makeup stayed in place and looked exactly like how I had applied it in the beginning. After that I bought it and my face started to feel more better with firmness and texture.
Aemilia L.
I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. First of all, it smells AMAZING! It's like a mango coconut sent that is just delicious. Then, the metallic look as it dries is so uplifting and fun. I'm not so sure about anti ageing because my skin does not have that problem, but it worked well on my 50-year-old dad. It peels off easily and cleans out all of my pores. I only have the small container and after multiply uses it is still going strong. Worth the splurge!
Jiovanny G.
New York
I'm in love with the gravity mud the sonic edition! I bought it in Sephora in Staten Island mall! I'm a repeat user. I use the original one which is also the same just a different color. The price is good because the bottle is huge. I do recommend it to everyone especially if you want to tightening your skin.
Cailah G.
Forest, VA
Glamglow has yet to fail me. I so value the incredible quality and level of consistency I have experienced in every product I have tried. This firming product truly leaves your face feeling tightened and younger looking in just one use. I see the difference in the overall appearance of the elasticity of my face after a few weeks of usage. This is a product I will go back to time and time again!
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
Nothing compares to Glamglow.... except the Sonic Blue edition or GLAMGLOW! I was lucky enough to pick up one of these at my local Sephora. Amazing product with real results that you can see and feel. Pricey item but absolutely worth every penny if you are tired of searching for the perfect mud mask. Head on into your local beauty store and try a sample today if you still aren't sure.
Daniela D.
Finally got this yesterday and my skin has never looked more beautiful. I'm glowing and feel clean and pores look so much smaller after one use. $69 at Sephora but well worth it, and it comes with an applicator brush which is SO HANDY. I love the feeling of peeling off a mask.
Victoria S.
Probably one of my favorite glam glows honestly love this stuff it's sooo pretty !! It's gentle on ur skin and it's sos so pretty but it' works great the packaging was super cool and I already have recommended to two of my friends and they loved how fun it was to use !
Erica R.
I was very excited to try the new limited edition firming anti aging product i got at sephora. I loved the package with sonic, that was my selling point. There were tons of other brands of firming/anti-aging masks but the sega sonic mashup made gaming sexy. I felt that the anti-aging syrum did wounders for my skin, especially for around my eyes. The mask was easy to use and apply
Adriana H.

I was totally suckered by my 10 year old self into buying this, but gosh darn it, it's really good! Aside from the mask truly being an insta worthy shade of blue, it goes on smooth, smells great and I completely saw a difference in my pore size after I peeled in off. I hope this moves to their permanent line, because it's really phenomenal.
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
This is my favorite face mask right now. It's like my guilty pleasure whenever I use because I try to make it last as long as possible. I am 25 and just started noticing fine lines and wrinkles on my face and decided I really need to start taking care of my skin. I use this mask and I literally feel like I look younger after. My skin looks soft and supple and tightened!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?