BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
This is the same as the silver firming treatment it’s just blue! I bought mine from sephora and I love it. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and tight. The packaging is so nice. I would buy this again. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Ariel M.
Barrington, RI
I love the way it made my skin feel immediately after using it. I was very happy with what I purchased, it was very effective. It met some of my expectations for my skin type. I purchased this product online at Sephora. I believe it doesn't need any improvements.
Gail S.
Glamglo masks are the new hit product and I really don't get the hype. This mask just like the others feels nice to use and immediately after but I did not notice any long term overall difference in my skin which for the price of the masks I would expect some pretty good results!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this peel off mask! This was the first GlamGlow product I tried and after the use of the first jar I got so many compliments on my skin. From family, my bf and strangers on the street or out shopping. I definitely swear by anything from this brand, but most definitely this mask! It smells amazing too!
Leslie D.
Brownsville, TX
This one i kinda sorta liked it in a way ! But I gave it to my sister so she can give it a goo! Its really a little bit of a pricey side. Not that much as i expected it to be. A little harsh, but it was gentle on my sister. Yes if you dont have sensetive skin .
Hayley M.
San Angelo
I have tried many face masks and this one is the least pain when removing. It has an easy application and removes with ease. My face is let feeling tight and rejuvenated after one use. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a face mask that doesn’t feel like their face is being ripped off when removing it.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
I would love this product more if there was more of it available. The smallest packaging I’ve seen for a skincare product that isn’t trial sized or an eye cream/serum. The price is steep for what little you receive. I believe it’s enough for two applications.
Miri T.
I like this mask a lot my face does a bit firmer and lifted after using it. Although nothing crazy. I think women in their 20s-30s and into their 40 who take care of their skin well.
Kacie N.
ROULETTE
This product is gold in a jar! It leaves my face feeling soft, and it gives my skin a healthy glow. It's extremely gentle on the skin. I bought it on their site for my first/only purchase of the product, but I have no doubt that I will purchase it again.
Juliana S.
Loved this product! This mask was great for tightening my skin up and providing a feeling of firmness. It came with a brush which was really convenient. Although it was pricey I believe the quality makes it worth the price. Packaging was super cute too.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?