BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren K.
Saint Charles
I love this!! It’s super easy to use and does wonders to my skin. I love that it’s sonic blue. As a child of the 90s this was a huge hit for me. Lol all the GlamGlow products work great. I just wish more came in the container. I try to use this twice a week to keep my skin super clean
Amie W.
Calera, AL
So! There are many variations of gravity mud but they’re basically all the same! They’re fun but overpriced. They do leave the skin feeling a little tighter. Nothing else really stands out to me personally. The blue is the only difference. Again, just adding some cuteness.
Tori C.
My ride or die firming and plumping mask. Must have product. I have been using for about a year and do it about once a week and definitely before an effect and you will have a flawless makeup application.
Kayla C.
I could see this mask being great. My skin was really soft after, but unfortunately I had a really bad reaction to it. I broke out in a rash and my face hurt after removing it. I don't know if I had an allergic reaction or it was something else, but it just didn't work out for me.
Jasmine C.
Definitely did what the product claimed it was supposed to do! I honestly found this product very helpful in my skin routine. My face felt refreshed, clean and most definitely tighter! Overall yes I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new!
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Soooooo addicted!! Not just the color but the product! Every week I do a mask and get a kick out of how I look and how I feel! My skin is beautiful after peeling this off! It’s on the expensive side which is unfortunate but it’s a great mask if you’ve got the money!
Faith M.
I love this mask, it's a beautiful product and does what it's supposed to- it is very pricy but not without reason and it is effective. We bought ours at Sephora and I don't think I would buy it again just because of the price and my skin really just doesn't need it.
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
This product is amazing but I was sad to find out that they aren't cruelty free. I went into the store and I was told that they were which is why I purchased this product, then I was reading online that is actually wasn't :( too bad because this is such a good mask
Alyssa D.
Hillsborough
This product is my all time favorite face mask ! Applies so nice and smooth . Peels off so easy and no pain . And leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and replenished after !
Blythe S.
WORTH THE PRICE. Seemed to soften skin a bit. Purchased trial size first. Glad I did it made me love it. It spreads evenly and easily and when it dries it doesn't feel like your face has been smothered with concrete but rather like it's been shrunk to the skin of 10 years ago
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?