BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Ashlee S.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this mainly for the fact that it was Sonic, but I also loved the product inside. It feels great on my skin, and actually leaves it feeling tighter and actually clean. While the price point is pretty hi, I think this is a product that actually follows through with what it claims.
Maria G.
The gravity mud is my all time favorite mask from Glamglow and I've tried them all. This one gives me immediate results, my skin is just more firm and smoother after one use, I use it when I need to have a good make up day, just before make up application. I immediately got the full size of this after I ran out of my Sephora sample as I don't want to go without. Pricey but worth it. 4 stars only because the blue version I don't think is anything special, just like the original.
Sarah D.
boston, MA
This has to be the best face mask I've tried hands down.

I have to say I was a bit hesitant to try Glam Glow masks as the price point is a bit higher than most face masks, but I took the plunge.

My skin is combination, and always has a bit of redness. I'm always on the lookout for a product that will improve my skin.

After using this mask, my skin looked more even, felt refreshed, and my pores appeared smaller.
Jamie W.
This stuff feels great on my face and all... but.. the product is so small. I am not even kidding, it is pretty small. I was pretty shook.. I understand that it is limited edition with the Sonic characters, but what???  Literally 3 to 4 mask and this product is done. Why so small and the price is not worth it to buy this. It just doesn't fit the price for what you get. I wish it was a bigger sized bottle, that's all.
Naydelin H.
Greeley, Colorado
It’s great... 😊😊😊 loved it 💕💕✨ might try other products 💕💕✨.
Absolutely loved  the packaging 💕💕✨.
I will also buy this again 💕💕✨
keep the good work.... 💕💕✨ thinking about what else they come up with 💕💕💕✨
 Found this product after watching reviews on YouTube and my friend let me have one of the ones she had (bought two)
Topher H.
cincinnati
I actually heard of this product from Jeffrey star on YouTube! I've always been a really big fan of glamglow, because it does amazing wonders for my skin, and I expected nothing less from this product. It's a thinner consistency which makes it really easy for removal, and it makes my skin tighter, and it makes it glow! The only thing I didn't like is that the blue color was limited edition! It's super cute though!
Breanna C.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product. The fragrance is light. My best friend and I have face mask nights with this very product! It has the same formula as the original firming mask from GlamGlow. After continually using this product, my skin feels a lot smoother. I love the glow you get after using this mask!
Kayla B.
Shady Side, MD
I bought this product when I first came out, I believe it was limited edition, I still have it, and it seems to last a while. I usually don't use a face mask everyday, I determine the mask I'm going to use based on what my skin needs that day, so this mask doesn't get used too often. I like the color I love how smoothly it glides onto my face, and I love that this product comes with a brush applicator.
Emily B.
Paris, TX
This product is wayyy hyped up and I think we all know why. The packaging is fancy, the box tells you you're gorgeous AND it's a purple metallic mask that's aesthetically pleasing to the eye. However, I can't say that I've noticed any actual results from this mask. Maybe I didn't use it regularly enough but it WAS fun to use & peel off. Smells really nice too. I will not repurchase this product though.
Miriam C.
Chicago
I tried a sample of this product a while back, I was told by a worker that it would help my skin when applying makeup beforehand. So I tried it, I waited a couple minutes after and then applied my makeup, at the end of the day my makeup stayed in place and looked exactly like how I had applied it in the beginning. After that I bought it and my face started to feel more better with firmness and texture.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?