BY GLAMGLOW #38 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Hayley K.
N Royalton, OH
First of all just look how nice the packaging is. I have purchased so many things from glam glow and they are pricy but very worth it. I love the way this product makes my face feel. Although I wish it were cheaper.
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
I originally bought this face mask because it was blue and I thought it would look really cool on. After using the mask, it really made my skin much clearer and gave me a glow. I really loved this mask for much more than it’s cool blue color, and would suggest it to anyone looking for a great face mask.
kinlee a.
Benton
i got this mask due to the cool blue color & have used it quite a bit. it was easy to apply & didn’t make your face feel like concrete as it dried. it was satisfying to peel it off & didn’t feel like i was peeling my skin off with the mask. all in all it’s a nice mask but just not that amazing & great.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
This is something where you either like the smell or hate it. Personally I hate it and it makes my head hurt so doing this mask is a once a month type thing or when I truly feel like I need it. Also I don't feel as if it really does anything for me other than give me a blue face and something to peel off
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
Love this stuff. It does brighten and firm your skin as it says. You have to apply a nice thick layer, so it can peel off cleanly. My skin wasn't dry after use either.
Ally S.
YAY for nerds!!! I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Oh now this one is my FAVORITE! First of all, who doesn’t love a flippin’ peel off mask? I adore them. I look like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz when I use this mask.. so I always have fun with this mask! Peeling the mask off is painless and easy. It leaves my skin glowing and beautiful and uplifted. AHHMAZING!
Nicole P.
carson
First let me say I love the beautiful blue color. So fun and pretty. But I didn’t feel the same effect that I do from GlamGlow’s usual masks. So I was a little disappointed. I got this from Sephora on sale for $14. I let my son use it lol
Isabella F.
Philadelphia
I was nervous about this mask at first because I was afraid that it would pull out my eyebrow hairs like many other peel masks! It is not strong enough to do that haha. This also meant that it wasn’t a painful peel, which I love about this. As someone with sensitive skin, this mask surprised me. It was as effective as any other peel mask, but gentle.
Selah K.
Memphis
The blue color is very pretty and it helped make my skin brighter and glowing. Although it left my skin kind of dry, the next day it looked healthy and refreshed. After I used the mask I put on Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II and Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back