BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
This face mask is amazing!!!! It's a bright metallic blue and smells sooo good. The packaging is nice. It comes in a jar with a twist lid. I got mine at a Sephora. I applied it with a clean foundation brush. I put a medium layer on and then let it dry for 20 minutes. It doesn't dry to where you can't move your face like the mud mask. After 20 minutes I started to peel off the mask. It was very time consuming because it keep peeling off in small pieces, that's why I gave it 4 stars. After the mask is off my skin felt so incredibly soft and firm. The results of this mask blew me away! Also a plus it didn't make me break out after, like a lot of other masks do to my skin. This is so worth the money!!
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Being a video game nerd and beauty freak is hard...until you can feed both obsessions at the same time. Honestly, I bought this for the packaging, but the product is lovely as well.
I have oily, sensitive skin and while this didn't make me break out, it burned in an uncomfortable way enough to where I didn't enjoy wearing this mask. Did it firm? Not really, but I don't have much loose or saggy skin yet (perhaps the perks of being pudgy? 😂) so I honestly didn't expect much. The smell and burning sensation were overwhelming for me. But even with the cool color and packaging I'd give this 2.5 stars, since it is a bit pricey too. Will not repurchase even if it weren't limited edition
Melissa M.
Immediately sold on the packaging! Kudos GlamGlow Marketing team. On to the important part, I had no idea what to expect from this product as I' had only ever watched youtubers try it. My first time using it I was kind of skeptical. I'm only 20 and it's not like my skin can get much firmer right? WRONG. I was AMAZED at how amazing my skin felt after 20 minutes. Though it's a little hard to get an even layer with the brush provided, a little extra attention to detail is a must. If you don't have a semi-even layer, it will not peel off properly and quite frankly it's a mess. Luckily, it washed off easily with a mild soap and warm water! I absolutely love this product.
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
I LOVE this mask. I purchased it at Sephora and have continued to do so every time I run out. Using it 2/3 times a week it lasts me about a month and a half to two months, which breaking down the math (for the results) is a pretty decent price per masking. The product smells wonderful and has the classic glam glow scent. It's fun to put on, and the brush it comes with applies the product evenly and judiciously. Immediately after use my skin looks brighter, feels much more supple, and my fine lines are Elsa noticeable, as well as my pores. I love using it before an event if I have time because my makeup glides on and looks radiant with it. I'll continue to use this!
Hayley L.
stuart
I really liked this product. I thought people were just hyping it up cause it looked cool, but it actually works and I would definitely buy it again! It works for all skin types and doesn’t really dry out your skin.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
I was so lucky to find one in stock and this limited edition is hard to get your hands on in my area especially. The color was exciting by itself!!However Immediately you feel tightening of the skin.Its Such a Great feeling on your face but when you take it off you get FULL SATISFACTION.. Face smooth as a baby's butt.The more you use the more results you see.If you see this in your Sephora BUY IT!!!!
P.S its so fun to do with your man or friends!!!
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
I really love Glamglow! And although this is a regular mask in special edition packaging.... which I already own, I had to purchase because well.... SONIC BLUE! I am that type of person, and I don't care haha. But I have Uber sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out, and doesn't leave me feeling overly dry like some firming masks do. And I have very oily skin, so you can only image the horror a mask has to be to dry me out. I would say the only off putting thing is the price. I normally grab mine during a VIB sale at Sephora or during the holidays when they have special pricing. Otherwise, I don't think I'd use glamglow as an everyday skin care product.
Cole B.
Salisbury, MD
When I first saw this product on YouTube being used by Jeffree Star it wasn't even released to the public. It was in a press package and Jeffree reviewed the mask for his viewers. I thought it was so cool, so when it finally became available to the public. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It took awhile but when I finally did I was sooooo impressed. I have sensitive skin and the fact that it was blue made me nervous. But I followed the directions to a "T" and it worked great. My skin was smooth, firm and clean. I love it!!!
Nyliah C.
Florida
This face mask was actually very great experience for me!! I had tried the original glam glow face mask and I was hopping this one would be the same or even better and it was! After letting it sit for the designated time my face felt rejuvenated and softer to the touch!! Not only does it work well but they give you quite a lot of product to use so your getting your money's worth.
Amanda L.
Yes, I know. It's a $70 face mask but hear me out..this mask made me feel like a goddess! My skin feels so firm and toned after using this product. You get a pretty good amount for your money as well! I got about 8-9 uses out of this and you can use it sparingly for the same effect. It's not something I plan to buy all the time due to the price point but it's definitely something I'll pick up to treat myself. (I believe they come in smaller tubes now. So if you want to try it out they may be on the more affordable side!)
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?