BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Shannon C.
Blacksburg
A must have for those of us with a few decades under our belt. It refreshing and revitalizing. Skin feels wonderful afterwards. Smells lovely and the application brush is a great plus.
somaia e.
bayonne , NJ
Expensive item. But, it's not really worth it. I would not buy this again due to the extreme pricing. But very beautiful packaging. It's too much money for a item that isn't that good.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
One of my favorite glam glow masks ever , the smell is amaizng and the blue shiny look it gives ones dried down! Definitely does what it says it’s supposed to I love the firming sensation
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
This mask is so amazing leaves ur skin nice looking and smooth I love the feeling to it it’s pricey but worth it I love it for the first time I recommend to u all
Samantha G.
Becker, MN
I mean how do you not love this mask!! It’s my childhood!!! Sonic and blue!! This mask is amazing and makes your skin feel so tight and refreshed!! I would do this mask everyday!!!!
Jessica D.
Gonzales, LA
While I really enjoyed this mask, it broke me out. And not in the deep cleansing purge way, in the something in the ingredients my skin didn't like way. But man did my skin feel great for a day.
Sophia L.
super fun and firming! i love the packaging and the blue mask is so fun! a little pricey for the amount of product but still fun to treat yourself a little once in a while! i love glam glow one of my favorites!
Taylor L.
Corsicana, TX
I loved it! I was super excited about the color and I like the way it made my skin feel. I love this company’s products and this was just as good or better then the usual products
Domenic F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Peel off mask with a Lovely cocoanut smell to it. It’s supposed to lift and firm but I didn’t really notice a difference it’s also pretty expensive. It includes a brush to apply the product which is helpful.
Joelle E.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I like this product because it really works. You can feel it tightening you skin. Very pricey, but a little goes a long way. I don’t use it often but like it when I do. Bought from Sephora. Could be cheaper.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?