BY GLAMGLOW #43 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is my all time favorite facial mask! The best part is the color! It is a bright metallic blue and is really fun to put on! It makes my skin so soft and I would definitely recommend Glamglow over any other mask brand!
Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
Love love love this product so much and I love the packaging it is so fun and the mask was so effective it was at a good price since the product works so well and it was gentle on the skin and I would definitely buy again
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
I am not the biggest fan of this mask. It’s very dull for the type of results I’m looking for. It doesn’t feel tightening nor brightening. Maybe I just chose the wrong jar for my skin type
Bianca M.
I like glam glow products! I wish I could afford to buy all the collection. It smells wonderful and works in skin like magic!! I love the peeling sensation off of my face. It’s amazing and it’s great for all skin types!
Roxan S.
Brunswick, GA
Literally the most amazing mask I’ve ever used. Makes your skin feel so soft after applying. Makes your makeup application look ever better. Gives that dewy afterglow as well as tightens. I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Emily R.
Such a fun mask! So blue and the smell is intoxicating! I hated taking it off! My boyfriend even tried it because he loved Sonic as a kid. Such good quality for the price. Would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
bella p.
This mask is so amazing! I really loved the way it worked on my skin! When i took it off, the base was amazing!! i love glam glow so much and their masks never fail to surprise me!
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I think this mask is my least fav glam glow mask. It is really fun to use for an at home spa night! I did not see any firming results from its use but my skin felt very soft afterwards.
Mio H.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask is FANTASTIC. It firms so well, literally instant results! I've never come across a mask that firmed as well as this one does, and lets be honest, its super cute looking too.
Shannon C.
Blacksburg
A must have for those of us with a few decades under our belt. It refreshing and revitalizing. Skin feels wonderful afterwards. Smells lovely and the application brush is a great plus.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?