BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My absolute favorite of all the GlamGlow collection! I have used each of the different masks treatments they offer and Gravity Mud to me is the most fun but also offers the longest results after use (Gravity and Gravity Sonic edition are the same thing just different color). This mask give you immediate results. Your skin will feel so much more freaking smoother and firmer/lifted without tighten or hurting your skin. Usually, the results will last a few days even wearing make up. Plus, the satisfaction of peeling this mask off feels so good. It really does feel like a spa treatment at home. The color is a very deep pearly blue- its gorgeous. The packing is nice, the mud consistency mask comes in little jar containers for safe keeping.
Kassandra G.
Kenner, LA
I purchased this product after seeing a review of it on Youtube by Jeffree Star. the packaging is fun, well made. The jar of product is attractive, and it comes with a brush. After opening up the jar, and removing the seal, you're immediately hit by the smell of Pina Colada, it's not overpowering, but it's very enjoyable. I imagined myself sitting on a beach somewhere.

Once applied to my face, it had what I can only describe as a gentle Icy Hot sensation. initially the mask goes on white. After a few minutes the feeling subsided, and the tightening effect began to kick in. After 25 minutes, any attempt to move my face muscles was met by the resistance of the dry mask, and at this point, the mask changed color from white, to a bright metallic silver. I was able to peel the mask off in one piece and my face felt incredible. I had several compliments that my face had a glow to it.

At this point, I'm a fan for life, love it!
Alexis b.
I've used this product for the past month, two times a week. It has been amazing for my skin. I love the fun it brings to my skincare and how amazing it makes my skin feel.
Aubrey A.
Destin
This is an amazing anti aging mask and so worth the price! A nice refreshing tingle lets you know it’s working. No strong Odor, leaves skin feeling tight without drying.
Diana C.
Amarillo, TX
It definitely tightens and brightens your complexion! It also is very light weight and didn't feel super dry at all. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the smell.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
Glamglow gravity mud is a very good mask. After applying it it leaves my skin feeling tight, plum, and smooth. After I apply my mask and do my makeup it feels like it helps it go on smoother and I end up sing less foundation product too.
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
If you want a mask that is not only FUN to apply but also, one that DOES ITS JOB, than this is the perfect mask for you. I bought this on sephora after seeing some reviews raving about it. Im not usually one to buy into the hype but I was having a girls night and picked this up for a fun time. Now i cant stop using it! Ive gotten all my friends hooked on it because its fun and it really helps make your skin feel soooo much better after. My skin feels tight and firm without feeling dry or peely. I also notice an almost lifting affect and it helps calm the skin down from any redness. The only reason its not five stars is because glamglow masks in general can be expensive and I wish they would make them a little more affordable. With that being said i really do feel like this product is worth it!
Ashley k.
San Diego, CA
This mask is perfect for someone with Problem skin! It cleans out your pores and is good for acne! It is a little pricey but lasts a long time and is great quality.
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I know this mask says Gravity which allows clients with aged skin to "gravitate" towards it but I know it's a product for all! I've had the privilege to use this product & love the smell of pina colada it has! When applying it with the given brush it's cooling & super cool looking! The color is a silver blessing! I love how when it's dried it changes into a smooth supersonic silver that peels over in one go & you remain with a ball of silver filled with layered dry & remaining texture that WAS on your skin. My skin was glowing with amazement! I enjoy this product so much I use it before special occasions to have that perfect glow & I even use it for my mother & sister on spa nights! They love it so much, it's finished & I need a new one!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I will be the first to admit I was sold as soon as I saw Sonic the Hedgehog on the cover. I grew up watching my brothers play it on Sega. I am however a big fan of all things GlamGlow. From my very first product to this latest purchase, I haven't been disappointed yet. The blue color of this mask makes it so fun to use, and I really like the cute little applicator brush that comes with. Makes for an easy sanitary way to use this mask. I use it weekly to give my skin alittle boost of firmness and tighten my pores. Like all GlamGlow products, I wish the product size was a bit larger.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?