BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What is the texture of this mask ?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This facemask is just another version of their original firming mask. I love the bright blue color. It was really fun and the packaging is very simple but people love the graphic on it. The mask itself is wonderful and works very well, I have always been very please with glam glow face masks
Rebecca S.
Lynchburg
I sampled this at Sephora. I really loved how this mask applied. It went on evenly and my skin did feel right after using it...I’m not sure if it was firming or just drying. It’s pricey, but I’d love to sample again....if it is effective it’s definitely something I’d consider buying.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Ughhh all I want in life is glam glow. It is pretty pricy but I would say completely worth it. The first day I tried this mask out I felt it working. My face feels extremely clean and firm and all I want to do is buy all of their products. Really diminishes my pores and firms my skin.
Maggie M.
New Phila, OH
I think these masks are so fun but they also work very well! They leave my skin feeling tight and looking airbrushed . They are on the pricey side but it’s defiantly worth your money!
Amanda M.
medford
I enjoyed this glam glow face mask. I love the firming effect that it had. Really made my skin feel tighter than before. I think the glam glow masks are on the more expensive end but you do receive a good amount of product! Would rebuy
Jayme H.
The best thing about this product is the fun change in color, and the cute little Sonic on the packaging. This mask is more fun to use than truly firming for the skin. With that being said, I'll continue to use it, because my skin still looks "better" and its IS really fun to use.
asia d.
north hollywood
I really like the sonic blue color as I put it on. One of the reasons why I got this mask was because I needed a firm treatment and I got an amazing results. It is also very fun to play with andsee on your face
Genesis S.
This product is amazing it feels so good on your face. After applying it, it leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. I truly recommend it I’m already on my 3rd bottle I love it.
Chelsea R.
This mask is already one of my favorites but the sonic edition made it even better. The smaller size was a perfect way to try it out at a cheaper price. The mask is very vibrant and is easy to people off. Makes my skin feel very smooth and it has a faint scent which I really enjoy.
Hector O.
Bronx, NY
With this sonic product , for me it just a cute imagine product . I prefer with the white bottle cleaning treatment . You can see results but not with the Sonic.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?