BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
What I love about the product is definitely the sonic factor no lie, but the mask is really nice on the skin. It's worth the high price of you get the full size DO NOT GET THE TEST product. $20 for .5 fl oz, that's about 2-3 uses.
Naomi N.
This mask is such a miracle worker and it helps every dark spot and acne on your face. This mask changed my life in the aspects of every area of my face it left me with rejuvenated and radiant skin
adriana c.
I love all the masks that this brand puts out. They are fun to work with and they are very gentle. But, this brand is on the pricey side and it honestly wasn't the best thing that I've tried. For that price I wouldn't recommend.
Rachel L.
Charlotte
I live for the way this smells and looks! Smells like a pineapple fruit cocktail on the beach and obsessed with the metallic look on your face. Left my skin feeling tight and ready to apply my face and go out of the night. Have gone through multiple packages. High price point for this mask but I do love it.
Sara F.
Amazing! Not only does this mask smell like a million bucks but it makes you look like a futuristic beauty queen when you apply it. The results are just as spectacular. Skin is smoother, more even and firm.
💖👑🌟Christa B.
Antioch, TN
Is it just me or was this one slightly different than the original Gravity Mud? I mean, yes, obviously the color is different, but this didn't peel as easily as the silver. Maybe it's just me...
Martina M.
I actually have pretty clear skin. So using this almost sucked all the moisture and hydration out of my skin. But with that being said, it literally smoothed all fine lines and pores. I was so happy with the results!
john A.
I LOVE THE SMEEL TO THIS PRODUCT EASY TO APPLY AND EASY TO REMOVE. IT COMES IN A NICE PACKAGING AND IT DOES FRIM, AND IT TIGHTS MY FACE I LOVED THE PRODUCT AND WOULD BUY AGAING DONT MISS OUT ON BUYING THIS YOU WONT REGRET IT
Elizabeth H.
['Simpsonville', 'SC'], SC
I love everything from the smell to the outcome to the way it leaves my skin feeling. Although pricey you can not go wrong with glam glow. Always look for the trial sizes too- for on the go!
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is my all time favorite facial mask! The best part is the color! It is a bright metallic blue and is really fun to put on! It makes my skin so soft and I would definitely recommend Glamglow over any other mask brand!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?