BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
  • "one of my all time favorite masks tinted blue! a little expensive for a good bit, but very worth it. a little goes a long way and i love using this a little before a put my makeup on." in 38 reviews
Addfernando M.
Douglasville
Definitely cleared my skin! I repurchased many twice! Can’t get enough of this wonderful product, my skin has gotten so many compliments because of this product.
Dom P.
New York
Helped firm my skin and give me an awake feel and look. The scent was good and was a cool concept with the bright blue color and the peel off effect. Overall the product was good !
Jessica C.
San Diego
One of my favorite brands! I have combination skin and some face products don’t work the best or keep the oil away too long but this makes my skin feel fresh and smooth for awhile
Emily K.
Weymouth, MA
Honestly, this is hands down my favorite mask I have ever used! This will get rid of any texture I have. Another reason why I Love is because of the cool color, it is amazing!!!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
My absolute favorite of all the GlamGlow collection! I have used each of the different masks treatments they offer and Gravity Mud to me is the most fun but also offers the longest results after use (Gravity and Gravity Sonic edition are the same thing just different color). This mask give you immediate results. Your skin will feel so much more freaking smoother and firmer/lifted without tighten or hurting your skin. Usually, the results will last a few days even wearing make up. Plus, the satisfaction of peeling this mask off feels so good. It really does feel like a spa treatment at home. The color is a very deep pearly blue- its gorgeous. The packing is nice, the mud consistency mask comes in little jar containers for safe keeping.
Kassandra G.
Kenner, LA
I purchased this product after seeing a review of it on Youtube by Jeffree Star. the packaging is fun, well made. The jar of product is attractive, and it comes with a brush. After opening up the jar, and removing the seal, you're immediately hit by the smell of Pina Colada, it's not overpowering, but it's very enjoyable. I imagined myself sitting on a beach somewhere.

Once applied to my face, it had what I can only describe as a gentle Icy Hot sensation. initially the mask goes on white. After a few minutes the feeling subsided, and the tightening effect began to kick in. After 25 minutes, any attempt to move my face muscles was met by the resistance of the dry mask, and at this point, the mask changed color from white, to a bright metallic silver. I was able to peel the mask off in one piece and my face felt incredible. I had several compliments that my face had a glow to it.

At this point, I'm a fan for life, love it!
Alexis b.
I've used this product for the past month, two times a week. It has been amazing for my skin. I love the fun it brings to my skincare and how amazing it makes my skin feel.
Aubrey A.
Destin
This is an amazing anti aging mask and so worth the price! A nice refreshing tingle lets you know it’s working. No strong Odor, leaves skin feeling tight without drying.
Diana C.
Amarillo, TX
It definitely tightens and brightens your complexion! It also is very light weight and didn't feel super dry at all. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the smell.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
Glamglow gravity mud is a very good mask. After applying it it leaves my skin feeling tight, plum, and smooth. After I apply my mask and do my makeup it feels like it helps it go on smoother and I end up sing less foundation product too.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?