BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Lauren H.
Honestly didn’t see a difference which was so disappointing to me considering the price point. I wanted to really like this product. The packaging was nice and it felt luxury but it wasn’t what i thought it would be.
Kennedy A.
Corona
The concept of the product was VERY cool, but i was disappointed with the actual quality of the mask. The product itself was a little pricey for what it did. However I’m a sucker for packaging and it was really cute!
Jenna P.
This mask tightened my skin and left it feeling very smooth. Glamglow tends to be considered a somewhat “expensive” brand, however this product was 100% worth it. Overall, I highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!
katie l.
bel air, MD
Hey babes! So I picked this up at my local Sephora. I love glam glow so I figure this would be just as great. I thought correctly. I love this! It’s really easy to apply and to remove. It is very gentle on the face and glides on smoothly. A little bit of product goes a long way. My face always feels refreshed and tight after use. Worth the money ladies
Savannah R.
Pensacola
I got this at Sephora pretty cheap on an impulse birthday buy. I really liked the colour,not that it matters much. I felt it did a good job. My skin felt really nice after. Pretty firm.
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
GlamGlow is hands down one of my favorite skin care brands. When it comes to the gravitymud firming treatment, I’ve always been able to see results after one use. My skin always feels, firm, moisturized, and fresh! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
sarah d.
it made my skin sooooo soft. i bought the small size because i wasn’t sure how i would like it but i definitely want to get the bigger size! i absolutely love glam glow, all their other products are amazing as well!
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
The packaging was what initially drew me to this product, as I am a 90's kid through and through, and who can resist sonic. The product itself continues with this line of thought, as its a fun brilliant blue color, which is unique compare to other masks. It performs a lot like other face masks, but its the packaging that has the real draw.
abby m.
Mokena, IL
i bought my first glamglow peel off mask in this awesome blue color, and i was super excited to try it. however, when i put it on the smell was SO sickeningly sweetly strong. i had a headache but kept it on, and i loved the results. however, i returned it because of the smell. best peel off mask ive used, if you can stand strong smells its great.
Larissa J.
Chicago
This is a fun colored mask and it worked okay but I wouldn’t pay full price for this mask. I was kind of disappointed because it didn’t seem to make my skin feel or look very different. I would pass on this mask.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?