BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
I originally bought this face mask because it was blue and I thought it would look really cool on. After using the mask, it really made my skin much clearer and gave me a glow. I really loved this mask for much more than it’s cool blue color, and would suggest it to anyone looking for a great face mask.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
I am obsessed with any kind of peel off mask; it reduces the mess of washing a mask off in the sink. I will admit this does tingle a tiny bit when you put it on, but once you’ve taken the mask off (which is totally fun to peel off) your skin is so soft! this is a pricey product but in my opinion it is well worth it
Hayley K.
N Royalton, OH
First of all just look how nice the packaging is. I have purchased so many things from glam glow and they are pricy but very worth it. I love the way this product makes my face feel. Although I wish it were cheaper.
Savannah S.
The GlamGlow gravitymud mask is the coolest mask I've ever tried. I love that it goes on like a gel and dries into a peel off mask! I love the way this mask feels on my skin, and doesn't leave any weird residue or feeling once you peel it off! There's no crazy smell to it either which is a major plus.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
This is something where you either like the smell or hate it. Personally I hate it and it makes my head hurt so doing this mask is a once a month type thing or when I truly feel like I need it. Also I don't feel as if it really does anything for me other than give me a blue face and something to peel off
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Oh now this one is my FAVORITE! First of all, who doesn’t love a flippin’ peel off mask? I adore them. I look like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz when I use this mask.. so I always have fun with this mask! Peeling the mask off is painless and easy. It leaves my skin glowing and beautiful and uplifted. AHHMAZING!
Ash P.
This is far and beyond my favorite firming mask, and I wish they hadn’t discontinued this! It worked amazingly at firming up the “edges” of my face as I like to call them, that say a slight bit, and the wow factor just blew me away. I love this mask!!
Ally S.
YAY for nerds!!! I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
Love this stuff. It does brighten and firm your skin as it says. You have to apply a nice thick layer, so it can peel off cleanly. My skin wasn't dry after use either.
Nicole P.
carson
First let me say I love the beautiful blue color. So fun and pretty. But I didn’t feel the same effect that I do from GlamGlow’s usual masks. So I was a little disappointed. I got this from Sephora on sale for $14. I let my son use it lol
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?