BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Yana K.
This is a cool looking mask when it is all dry on your face in the end. The silver mask peels off in the end but it doesnt hurt. I bought this mask at Sephora and it lasted me a little while. It had a little brush with it to apply it to your face!
Paige S.
This sonic blue treatment ! It firmed my skin and feels so much better . My face felt gross before I did the mask . Once I did it , it felt nourished . To this day I use it a lot ! I know I can always go to this product for tightening and firming .
Erika G.
This product is super cute! Packaging is really nice as well! I got this as a gift from a friend who don’t like it but I loved it! Such a cute metallic color and it fits skin so well you actually feel it working while it’s on:)
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Not only does the mask leave you refreshed and energized, it comes in a really fun blue color! Most firming masks leave my skin dry and tight, but this one left my face feeling nourished. I would highly recommend to those in the market for this type of mask. It is worth the price for sure.
Zoe M.
Norman, OK
I absolutely love this peel of mask and heard of it first on Jeffree Star’s YouTube channel! It worked just as I expected and I will definitely be buying it again. It helped lift the dead skin off of my face!
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLAMGLOW! I can say I am hooked! These themed masks are so fun! Fun to apply fun to have on your face, and fun to remove to feel such a bright tightened face! I recommend! Only issue I have is the pricing. But I'll live with that for now.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
This is one of my favorite face masks. I love all of glam glow products but this is one of my favorite! It feels so good after taking it off. It is also really fun to use! I definitely recommend trying this out!
Rocio S.
bronx, NY
I did not want to believe the hype about this product because it’s expensive,but is seriously amazing. It makes my skin feel so clean & healthy. It’s quite pricey but I will repurchase this. I’m so impressed!!!
Margot S.
Just adore this product! Use it everytime I want to look particularly good. Makes my skin look glowy and basically perfect! Just wish it was a little less expensive but will repurchase as soon as I run out!
Diana M.
ocean city MD
This product it the best product I have ever tried not only that but it looks really good it’s also really gentle when you apply it I have try this before and it’s the best I would recommend to other people
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?