BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kathy A.
Lehigh Acres
Love love love this product so much and I love the packaging it is so fun and the mask was so effective it was at a good price since the product works so well and it was gentle on the skin and I would definitely buy again
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is my all time favorite facial mask! The best part is the color! It is a bright metallic blue and is really fun to put on! It makes my skin so soft and I would definitely recommend Glamglow over any other mask brand!
Justice S.
Westmoreland
This stuff looks awesome on your face perfect for selfies for a girls night or cute to do with your boyfriend:) wither way it also makes your face feel amazingly fresh along with lookig cute what more could u want :)
Emily R.
Such a fun mask! So blue and the smell is intoxicating! I hated taking it off! My boyfriend even tried it because he loved Sonic as a kid. Such good quality for the price. Would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
Ashley C.
Cottage Grove, MN
All glam glow products are amazing. Even though I cringe every time I buy one they do make my skin feel amazing. The price is steep so I cant afford to do one weekly like I would like.
Domenic F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Peel off mask with a Lovely cocoanut smell to it. It’s supposed to lift and firm but I didn’t really notice a difference it’s also pretty expensive. It includes a brush to apply the product which is helpful.
Taylor L.
Corsicana
I loved it! I was super excited about the color and I like the way it made my skin feel. I love this company’s products and this was just as good or better then the usual products
Margot S.
Just adore this product! Use it everytime I want to look particularly good. Makes my skin look glowy and basically perfect! Just wish it was a little less expensive but will repurchase as soon as I run out!
Laura 🌺.
Wichita
This is such a perfect mask it is so amazing and it’s worth the price because I really do love it and it late for a long time a little goes such a long way it’s so perfect and leaves your skin so flawless.
Kennadie J.
Rexburg, ID
Tightened my skin and cleared my breakouts!! I couldn’t recommend this product more. The product is not only smooth, it smells like the islands! Packaging is smooth and I’ve already bought my second tub!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?