BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Tiffany G.
La Porte, TX
I absolutely love this mask. It’s awesome that they collared with Sonic the Hedgehog. This is basically the same as the firming one in the purple jar. I like how it makes my skin feel firmer and it’s pretty easy to pull off as well. I like to use it to tighten my skin in order to achieve a more contoured and s kilted look. I especially like to use it on my forehead as well. I use it at least once a week and I don’t have to use too much. This is totally a staple product for me! Thanks you glamglow for being awesome!
Krista G.
Middleburg , FL
I am obsessed with any kind of peel off mask; it reduces the mess of washing a mask off in the sink. I will admit this does tingle a tiny bit when you put it on, but once you’ve taken the mask off (which is totally fun to peel off) your skin is so soft! this is a pricey product but in my opinion it is well worth it
lex r.
Oxford, MS
This face mask is so cool and I wish they would make it a part of their permanent line. The formula is the exact same from the original gravity mud, the only difference is the blue color. This mask peels off painlessly and mess free which is so nice. It smells so good and makes my skin look great
marlena S.
It was superrr good and made my Face feel so nice!! It did everything that I wanted it to do and you would all go and get it! If u are looking for a mask that has a good nice sent then this is for you. It is not that pricey and last a long time. If u are going to get one u would get this
Anna M.
Oxford , OH
I love this mask!! Not only is the color that it dries so cool and metallic, but I love how it all peels off in one piece. Application is easy and I leave it on and apply it on days I don't wear makeup and am fresh faced and I do see a huge difference in the plumpness of my skin.
Gail P.
Glamglo masks are the new hit product and I really don't get the hype. This mask just like the others feels nice to use and immediately after but I did not notice any long term overall difference in my skin which for the price of the masks I would expect some pretty good results!
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
This stuff is a miracle in a jar! I have been using this firming mask for maybe a month now and can already tell my skin has a more firm and lifted appearance to it. I bought mine at sephora for 69$ and couldn't have been more happy with my purchase. If you struggle with smile lines or you just want firmer skin look no further.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really enjoy this mask. It makes you look like the tin man when you put it on bc it turns your face silver when it dries. Then it dries pretty quickly. It is fun to peel off and makes your skin feel clean and not wet. I love this brand and product. It is just really expensive.
Hailey T.
Midlothian , TX
I got a sample of this from Sephora and fell in LOVE. After all of the hype, I knew I had to try it for myself and I was not disappointed. It not only looks cool, but it pulls out all of the dirt, oil, and dead skin and makes your face look brand new. Defiantly going to buy!
Kathy A.
Roanoke, IN
This mask is so much fun to use! The tub lasts forever, so I’ve been using it for about two months now. My skin feels so much tighter (in a good way) and refreshed after using it. I bought this off of amazon, and it’s definitely worth the price! I would totally buy it again!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?