BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephany M.
This mask is my all time favorite forming mask. Every time I want to pamper myself or even make my skin look more firm I use this. It does everything it claims. The smell is amazing it’s like a tropical piña colada smell . And once the mask dries you get to peel it off it’s so satisfying leaves your skin looking so firm and youthful. Love this stuff!!!!!
Ashley H.
Merrimack
I LOVE this mask. I use it at least once a week.  Its smells great, has a tingly feeling when wet, then you peel it off and your skin is firmer and luminous. This far exceeded my expectation when I first tried it. It is a bit pricey, but I will continue to re-buy again and again. This mask works especially well after gentle exfoliation.
Annie S.
Avon, MN
I know this is a well loved mask. I enjoy glamglow but this product is one of the few I’m okay with not repurchasing. I love peel off masks but this one isn’t as satisfying to peel off as much as other brands I have tried. To me it is honestly over hyped and over priced. Glamglow has masks that are worth every single penny and then some but this one isn’t that. I think them putting power rangers, sonic and my little pony on this specific mask says it all too. Clearly it isn’t that great so they need to add spokes models. I’m just being honest and if you love it great for you, I just personally believe spend your money on the black or white jar if you want to shell out the cash for this product brand!
Arlet L.
west covina
I was very excited when Glamglow brought back their limited edition Sonic gravity mud mask! I couldn’t wait to try it. When I received it I felt I had gotten ripped off because it was a tiny tube. I thought, how many times can I actually use this until it’s gone? But little did I know that little goes a long way. I applied a thin layer purposely not to waste it and after letting it dry at the time to peel, it did not come off as one mask but in many tiny pieces. I then wiped with a wet cloth the tiny remaining pieces. I was amazed how soft my face felt afterwards. I literally could not stop feeling my face. I loved it!!! I definitely recommend it’s a must have.
Adrianna Z.
Wayland
This is THE BEST mask I have ever used. Immediately when I took it off my face felt instantly softer and firmer without feeling like there was still a residue on my face. I remember the first time trying this mask I couldn’t stop touching my face and I went around to all my friends making them feel how soft my face was.
Jenny K.
First of all just want to say I love Glam glow! If you love Sonic and facemasks you're going to love this! One of the many things that I love about this mask is that it's for normal, oily, combination, and dry skin! Another thing that I absolutely love about this face mask is that it's Firming! There's nothing wrong with this product at all Glam glow did such a great job!
Carleisha O.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This product is so amazing a bit pricey but well worth it for your skin it’s an amazing face mask that leave skin felling less oily and dry and more elasticity and bouncer bubbly skin it has this refreshing feel after you remove this mask I love this product and will most defiantly be purchasing again
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love GlamGlow masks and this one is no different! The blue sonic color is fun but not only is the product adorable but it’s also very effective. Their masks are a little more on the pricey side but they are amazing masks and worth the money. Every once in a while it’s ok to treat ourselves to something nice right? This is it!
Nicole P.
carson
First let me say I love the beautiful blue color. So fun and pretty. But I didn’t feel the same effect that I do from GlamGlow’s usual masks. So I was a little disappointed. I got this from Sephora on sale for $14. I let my son use it lol
Crystal M.
Love this product. It made my skin how and was left so soft. It was very satisfying to peel off my face ..all in one sheet. Alittle goes a long way.. would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try out this product before purchasing a full size. Purchased at sehora to go into my x mas stocking.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???