BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
katie l.
bel air, MD
Hey babes! So I picked this up at my local Sephora. I love glam glow so I figure this would be just as great. I thought correctly. I love this! It’s really easy to apply and to remove. It is very gentle on the face and glides on smoothly. A little bit of product goes a long way. My face always feels refreshed and tight after use. Worth the money ladies
Keri M.
Morristown, TN
GlamGlow is hands down one of my favorite skin care brands. When it comes to the gravitymud firming treatment, I’ve always been able to see results after one use. My skin always feels, firm, moisturized, and fresh! GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Savannah R.
Pensacola
I got this at Sephora pretty cheap on an impulse birthday buy. I really liked the colour,not that it matters much. I felt it did a good job. My skin felt really nice after. Pretty firm.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
The packaging was what initially drew me to this product, as I am a 90's kid through and through, and who can resist sonic. The product itself continues with this line of thought, as its a fun brilliant blue color, which is unique compare to other masks. It performs a lot like other face masks, but its the packaging that has the real draw.
abby m.
Mokena, IL
i bought my first glamglow peel off mask in this awesome blue color, and i was super excited to try it. however, when i put it on the smell was SO sickeningly sweetly strong. i had a headache but kept it on, and i loved the results. however, i returned it because of the smell. best peel off mask ive used, if you can stand strong smells its great.
O L.
When I bought this product I got it because I heard it being praised  on YouTube so I decided I should try it I love all glam glow products including this one. It totally met my expectations I was above and beyond excited when I recived this product. It felt so good on my face I always look forward to putting on this mask when I get home!
Hannah E.
Cullowhee
I absolutely love the scent of this face mask. It has an amazing aroma and it's not overpowering. The pineapple scent is perfect! The color of this mask always amazes me, I adore being silver for the time it is on my skin. It dries down to peel off, and once you've removed it, your skin feels amazing. This mask is one of my absolute favorites.
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Loveeeee the sonic x glam glow collaboration! I love the beautiful colbalt blue they used to make this mask, I love how tight and smooth the mask makes my skin as well. Plus who doesn’t love sonic the hedge hog??
Naomi H.
As someone who has tried a lot of different masks, I was definitely skeptical of the Hype that Glamglow gets in the beauty community - but they are right. This stuff is the real deal.
Debbie G.
Sanderson
I can’t really give an honest review because I only used it once then left it a hotel room. 😮
but Ioved the feeling and texture of it. Packaging is great, not cheap feeling.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???