BY GLAMGLOW #75 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
I tried this I loved it , just the only thing I didn’t love was that it kinda stings when I have it on my face but I heard it’s normal ? I don’t use it too often cause I don’t wanna push my skin too much but i do like it . & it smells like piña colada ! Lol (or is it just me)
Bella S.
River vale, NJ
LOOOVEEEE THE COLOR. easy to apply and comes with a brush to apply it. The brush is usually hard to rinse the masks out of so I end up going to a cask mask brush. The mask itself is easy to apply and peel off. You can really feel it digging deep and cleaning out those toxins.
Lacey K.
Clearwater, MN
I gave it 3 stars because the color is a blue metallic and it looks super cool and it smells soooo good. It feels good when you put it on but once I took it off I was disappointed. It didn’t feel like a good peel mask it just kinda rubbed off all together there was no pull!
Claudia R.
This mask did nothing. It made my skin feel dry and tight after using it and I don't know if it is because if the alcohol in it. I have only used it once and I am not sure I want to use it again. I was expecting great results.
Rikkie🥀 R.
Colorado
 I really like this product. i love how it makes your skin soft and shiny. love how you apply it with a brush it makes it a lot easier. it is a very gentle mask. i like how shiny the mask is once it dries. one think i didn’t like is that it’s hard to peel off.
Meagan W.
Montevallo
Such a great product. Leaves your skin feeling soft and tightened. Put on a very thick coat when applying, otherwise it will be incredibly difficult to peel off.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Samantha S.
Searcy, AR
This product firms and brightens. You look super awesome with it on and it smells sooo good like a Pina colada! And as a bonus not much mess because you peel it off. Play a little game and see if you can get it all off in one go.
Brenna L.
A peel off mask is so satisfying to me then when you get one that has benefits that actually work it's just a bonus. It definitely firmed but you have to use it consistently. You're not going to see a difference after one use.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I like the product - it's cool that it's a metallic color. I did notice tightening in my skin, however, I didn't think it was that much of a product to rave about. I feel like it is overpriced for the amount of product you get and what it does.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?