BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Jazmin R.
Las Vegas, NV
The concept of this mask is very cool, but for what it claims to do, it's not worth the money. It says "firming" but it does not firm. When you peel off the mask your skin is left luminous, but no firmer than before.
Giana D.
Athens, OH
Honestly, you can never go wrong with GLAMGLOW. All their masks live so beyond expectations! The price is a little high but it really is worth it! I recommend this mask to everyone because it is so nice on my skin!
Marina 👼.
Inglewood , CA
instantly leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted. It was a very effective product. As a first time user I am very impressed with the outcome of the product definitely met my expectations and would recommend.
Yana K.
This is a cool looking mask when it is all dry on your face in the end. The silver mask peels off in the end but it doesnt hurt. I bought this mask at Sephora and it lasted me a little while. It had a little brush with it to apply it to your face!
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Not only does the mask leave you refreshed and energized, it comes in a really fun blue color! Most firming masks leave my skin dry and tight, but this one left my face feeling nourished. I would highly recommend to those in the market for this type of mask. It is worth the price for sure.
Rosie W.
One of the best masks I’ve used. I love the eat it leaves my face. It’s effective for trouble spots and it comes in the cute Glam Glow packaging. I have not had any disappointments using the Glam Glow products.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This mask is amazing! It really makes your face feel firm, and tight after using it! The color is super! Although it is pricey, you don’t have to use much product! I have purchased this product multiple times
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Love the fun color it makes it more fun to use it. Really helps tighten pores and makes it easy to use right before applying makeup or honestly whenever. It's a quick way to freshen and tighten the skin.
Christine B.
I haven’t really noticed any results from this product but I do not use it regularly. It does not seem to have any reactions on my somewhat sensitive skin. It is a little expensive as everything from glam glow is but it’s a good product.
Rose F.
New York
Who doesn't love a peel off mask that is super sonic blue! It makes my skin feel so amazing and I love using glamglow masks! 10 out of 10 recommended! Amazing on my very sensitive skin, although it can leave your skins just slightly red
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?