BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Morgan G.
I love the way it made my skin feel plus the fact I got to have a sparkly blue face for a little bit was awesome. My skin look beautiful after using it! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Ren D.
Baton Rouge
First of all, THE PACKAGING! I’m a die hard gamer and the sonic nostalgia that came along with this packaging PLUS the fact that it was a glamglow product won me over in a heartbeat. It’s an amazing mask and made my skin feel soft, supple, and like new!
Karakreativ
Such a fun sample! It’s as much fun to apply as it is to peel off. Goes on bright freaking blue with metallic finish as it dries. Peels off easily as long as you apply a really solid layer of product.
Ereen C.
Akron, NY
The mask made my skin feel very smooth and it was fun to apply! I would recommend it to a friend! I got the small one at Sephora for only around $15, so it was a great value as well if you don't want to go all out.
Alexys W.
Topeka
This is honestly a great product. It smells good, it goes on good, and it’s such a pretty blue. I definitely saw a change in my face. Would highly recommend this to everyone.
Sarah H.
Gays, IL
Omg jeepers! Super fun and super awesome! I would definitely recommend this glam glow product. In fact, I would recommend all Glamglow skin care products. Love me some GG ❤️
Miranda W.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Sephora
Does what it’s meant to do. It’s a good face mask and it tightens skin, but it doesn’t really do anything other than that which its why I docked a star, plus it’s expensive. I have a few of these in the mini size from other purchases and I like using it sometimes but it’s just not something I would purchase on its own.
Racie N.
Everything about this product is amazing. It always made my face feel so amazing and wonderful after taking it off. The only thing I would have to complain about is the fact that it made my face burn. Yes I understand that it's supposed to make your face burn a little but it kinda hurt and it was really uncomfortable.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Okay so it's obvious why this gorgeous metallic blue mask went viral among the influencer community... the color and sheen is totally selfie worthy but the real reason I gave this product 5 stars is because it WORKS. My skin felt and LOOKED firmer after the first use. And I mean come on, I LOOOVED Sonic my whole childhood. Total bonus.
Scarlet W.
Another gem from Glamglow! Sweep this on (AVOIDING ANY HAIR!, this is important because it will remove eyebrow hairs if you're not careful), let dry and peel away! It's so much fun but also leaves your skin super soft and plump. Definitely gave me a flawless canvas for applying makeup After! Would 100% recommend!!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?