BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Roxanne H.
Louisville
Four stars because I got one use out of this, but it's a very fun mask!!! Really cute, appreciated the inspiration, and of course it was a quality peel mask. I may buy again if it goes on sale.
ChloUpGloUp M.
Athens
Obsessed. If the color doesn't get you right away then the smell definitely will! It smells like coconuts and dries to a shiny blue. You can really feel this mask tightening and lifting while its on you. It dries to one sheet and is then peeled off. Besides firming I thought this mask really brightened me up and gave my skin a smooth finish to perfectly apply make up.
Desi S.
houston
The packaging pretty much sold me on this one. My boyfriend and I had a spa night and he was completely obsessed with this one. The blue is so fun and picture worthy. It made my skin feel smoother and brighter after one use.
Fatoumata D.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this more than myself it really got my skin right the packaging was beautiful because i love blue lol😂 it really met my expectations and i would love to continue buying it but it’s also pricey but worth it
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first glam glow product I have ever used and received it as a gift so I’m not so sure on the price of the product. It applies very smoothly and my skin feels so soft and smooth after the mask has been rinsed off.
Sarah P.
Pleasantville, NY
First of all, this product was so much fun. I loved the color, and the application process was a breeze. I can’t really speak for the price, since it was a gift, but I would definitely buy it for myself or for someone else.
Jessica B.
I tried this and really liked it! It met my expectations for sure and I got it at Sephora. They had it by the check out and the packaging caught my attention. I though it was so cute. I would definitely purchase this again.
jen h.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for about a year maybe more. I use it 2 to 3 times a week. It leaves my skin clean, soft and just renewed. The different colors are cute but there all the same products
Diana K.
Columbus, OH
I read a lot of positive reviews for this product, but I found that it wasn’t very effective on me and I was a bit disappointed. It was expensive and messy. I don’t see myself using it again.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Didn’t live this. It had a tingle and made my skin red. It was also kind of expensive and I didn’t see much difference in my skin. The color is cool though and the peel of part is fun. Just not for me
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???