BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Emily P.
Coraopolis, PA
This is fun to use and has a cool color. However, I don’t really notice anything drastic happening with my skin after using this. For the price, I would like to see more results. The smell is nice and it is enjoyable to use though.
Juliana S.
Loved this product! This mask was great for tightening my skin up and providing a feeling of firmness. It came with a brush which was really convenient. Although it was pricey I believe the quality makes it worth the price. Packaging was super cute too.
Miri T.
I like this mask a lot my face does a bit firmer and lifted after using it. Although nothing crazy. I think women in their 20s-30s and into their 40 who take care of their skin well.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
I reviewed this on my IG! LOVE LOVE! I woke up and felt so radiant and glowy. This is such a fun looking color and great quality mask! Even found out my friend is best of friends with the creator of Glamglow! Small world! :)  I will def be recommending!
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
This was a great firming treatment. It got rid of all my cellulite. It met all met expectations. It even smelled good. I used it before and will use it again. Good value for the price. It's my favorite. Cheap. I would buy again. love it. My friends use it to
Michayla d.
Burlington
Great product left my skin feeling amazing thanks for the opportunity to speak about it it exceeded my expectations and was worth the cost. Lots of quality product that lasts a while was very effective and surprising. It smelt great. Thanks for making this
Susie B.
I really like this product. My face looks more youthful from when I started. I use it twice a week before bed and then use my serum and moisturizer. It’s easy to use with the included brush. It lasts about 6 months. Packing keeps the mask from drying out.
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
Overall Glamgldw is a bit on the gimmicky side for me. Maybe it’s my skin type or skin age. I don’t know. It’s easy to smooth onto your skin and take off. It didn’t do a lot, long term, but did provide a bit of a tightening feel briefly initially.
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?