BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
kylie m.
I love this mask... it works amazingly on my skin and once I get more money I'll buy it again but it was a a bit pricy.... cute packaging and it feels great on the skin... there are a few things that could be improved like the pricing but that's pretty much my only complaint ❤
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
This product is expensive and I don’t think I would repurchase it. Yes the color it cool but I feel like I’m paying to just paint my face blue. Yes it leaves your face smooth after but no firming action what so ever.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Claudia R.
This mask did nothing. It made my skin feel dry and tight after using it and I don't know if it is because if the alcohol in it. I have only used it once and I am not sure I want to use it again. I was expecting great results.
Rikkie🥀 R.
Colorado
 I really like this product. i love how it makes your skin soft and shiny. love how you apply it with a brush it makes it a lot easier. it is a very gentle mask. i like how shiny the mask is once it dries. one think i didn’t like is that it’s hard to peel off.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I like the product - it's cool that it's a metallic color. I did notice tightening in my skin, however, I didn't think it was that much of a product to rave about. I feel like it is overpriced for the amount of product you get and what it does.
Keisha A.
Round Lake, IL
Love how it makes my skin feel.. soft and clean.. yes it meets my expectations and I  highly recommend this.. its gently not harsh at all. I have tried so many and  this is the best one. I bought at Sephora
Brenna L.
A peel off mask is so satisfying to me then when you get one that has benefits that actually work it's just a bonus. It definitely firmed but you have to use it consistently. You're not going to see a difference after one use.
dest ⚽.
adelanto , CA
love this product super hydrating for the skin and i love the way it smells and feels when you apply it it’s a very good value for the price not too harsh and very soft it wasn’t even dissppoiting i loved the way it felt in my skin would definitely buy again
Aleksandra B.
Burlington, CT
This is such a cute concept. This is great for my face and doesn’t break me out. This may be a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it. The product and the packaging is amazing. I bought it at Sephora and I’m glad I did.
Ashley D.
Baltimore, MD
I love these masks! I use them two times a week. Definitely firms and makes my skin feel smooth and glowing. They are pricey but worth it to buy them and keep your skin young and fresh and beautiful! Would recommend to anyone
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?