BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Blanca G.
Pullman, MI
I like this and it’s fun and BLUE! but I don’t feel like it really does anything to my face it’s more for views and how it looks for fun ! It’s not hard to take off it’s very fun and looks cool I got this off of Sephora
Kaziah R.
Ossining
Fist of all it’s fun to use and effective plus the packaging is so cool and it wasn’t very harsh in my acne like expected, you get your moneys worth with it but could come with some more product inside but overall good
Julia🍃🍂 C.
Whittier
Keeps me looking young. Okay I’m only 24 but still!!! Not only is the idea behind a sonic colored face mask so cool but it’s so refreshing on the skin and leaves me feeling like a babies butt. A little pricey but it lasts a long time and is so worth it.
Charlie A.
I love this. Smells great and I like the after affect it has on my skin. Smooths fine lines and pores. Only negative for me, is it doesn't peel off as easily as the other peel off mask(s) from glam Glow.
Alayna L.
Seaside
Of course after the HUGE following that GLAMGLOW received a while back, I had to get my hands on some and give it a try. The mask itself is fun to put on because of its iridescent color, and the skin does feel bouncy and plump after using. However, I don’t feel that it’s SO good that it’s worth the price tag. As a gift, I love it and would use it often. But for the same price, I would rather purchase something else.
courtney L.
One of my all time favorite masks!! It's super fun to wear and the blue is just so pretty!! It makes my skin feel tighter and look firmer and I feel so refreshed after using it. It's amazing!
Kennedy A.
Corona
The concept of the product was VERY cool, but i was disappointed with the actual quality of the mask. The product itself was a little pricey for what it did. However I’m a sucker for packaging and it was really cute!
Lauren H.
Honestly didn’t see a difference which was so disappointing to me considering the price point. I wanted to really like this product. The packaging was nice and it felt luxury but it wasn’t what i thought it would be.
Savannah R.
Pensacola
I got this at Sephora pretty cheap on an impulse birthday buy. I really liked the colour,not that it matters much. I felt it did a good job. My skin felt really nice after. Pretty firm.
sarah d.
it made my skin sooooo soft. i bought the small size because i wasn’t sure how i would like it but i definitely want to get the bigger size! i absolutely love glam glow, all their other products are amazing as well!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?