BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
I reviewed this on my IG! LOVE LOVE! I woke up and felt so radiant and glowy. This is such a fun looking color and great quality mask! Even found out my friend is best of friends with the creator of Glamglow! Small world! :)  I will def be recommending!
Michayla d.
Burlington
Great product left my skin feeling amazing thanks for the opportunity to speak about it it exceeded my expectations and was worth the cost. Lots of quality product that lasts a while was very effective and surprising. It smelt great. Thanks for making this
Lana P.
This is my favorite mask that glamglow has. When it’s on your face, it makes you look like the tin man! But when you peel it off, your skin feels so soft and clean and makes your skin bright, and helped even out my skin tone. I use it about twice a week.
Corey S.
Longwood
MY FAVORITE FACE MASK. it never disappoints it’s always my go to! It’s great for that refreshing and clean feeling all while giving your skin the good stuff that it needs
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Heather K.
This is a peel of mask, so it’s different than some of the other glamglow masks. I love it for making my skin feel tighter and helping to reduce fine lines and pores. I highly recommend this mask because unlike other peel of masks, this one is not painful to remove!
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
I got this for 1 reason only. The packaging. It’s sonic. Who doesn’t love that Spikey blue hedgehog? I mean it works, I’ve tried better. But it’s cute in the guest bathroom. I do feel like they could add a bit more product for the price though.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This is probably the most fun I’ve had while using a face mask. It works just like the original, but this one is a bright blue color. It does tighten my skin and it looks fresher after I use this. I do wish I could take it off sooner than 30 mins.
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
Not only does the product firm my skin but it also leaves it feeling moisturized. It overexceeded my expectations. Plus, I love the tropical scent. My packaging is purple and the product inside is silver. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?