BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Michayla d.
Burlington
Great product left my skin feeling amazing thanks for the opportunity to speak about it it exceeded my expectations and was worth the cost. Lots of quality product that lasts a while was very effective and surprising. It smelt great. Thanks for making this
Susie B.
I really like this product. My face looks more youthful from when I started. I use it twice a week before bed and then use my serum and moisturizer. It’s easy to use with the included brush. It lasts about 6 months. Packing keeps the mask from drying out.
Nellaine C.
Louisville
Lush is the best all their products are wonderful an so good for your skin as well as eco friendly
They bring such a delightful feel when you use them especially this one . Great products great sents what more could you ask for .
Tonya W.
Love this mask. Leaves my skin feeling soft and firm and lifted with a radiant glow. The packaging is nice but I'm not going to buy something that doesn't work just because the jar looks nice. It is a bit pricey so I stock up during the Sephora VIB sale.
Khadijah P.
Philadelphia , PA
This product was good. Made my skin feel nice and right and lifted. Didn’t exactly make it feel super soft like
Other mask I’ve used
The packaging was adorable I love it. And the color pops. I would
Recommend others try it if it was a lower price point
Jennifer S.
Cape Girardeau
Overall Glamgldw is a bit on the gimmicky side for me. Maybe it’s my skin type or skin age. I don’t know. It’s easy to smooth onto your skin and take off. It didn’t do a lot, long term, but did provide a bit of a tightening feel briefly initially.
Stacy D.
McDonough
Amazing.. Coming from a 90's baby who enjoyed video games growing up and the Sonic the hedgehog packaging is just awesome. Purchased from Amazon. This was effective. Not disappointed at all. I would buy this again. Great product. No harsh smells.
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
I got this for 1 reason only. The packaging. It’s sonic. Who doesn’t love that Spikey blue hedgehog? I mean it works, I’ve tried better. But it’s cute in the guest bathroom. I do feel like they could add a bit more product for the price though.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Not only is this product a really fun color, but I love what it does for my skin! It makes my skin brighter and firmer in one use! It is definitely a splurge, but I will continue to repurchase this after my jar runs out! Really the only con is that I wish you got more for the price point!
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
Not only does the product firm my skin but it also leaves it feeling moisturized. It overexceeded my expectations. Plus, I love the tropical scent. My packaging is purple and the product inside is silver. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?