BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Faith M.
I love this mask, it's a beautiful product and does what it's supposed to- it is very pricy but not without reason and it is effective. We bought ours at Sephora and I don't think I would buy it again just because of the price and my skin really just doesn't need it.
Rachael D.
Goose Creek, SC
Soooooo addicted!! Not just the color but the product! Every week I do a mask and get a kick out of how I look and how I feel! My skin is beautiful after peeling this off! It’s on the expensive side which is unfortunate but it’s a great mask if you’ve got the money!
Sabrina |.
This mask was literally A M A Z I N G! My skin felt so firm and tight right after I applied it! My face felt snatched. In a good way haha! But in all seriousness, I highly reccomend this product to those who are looking for their skin to feel super tight and fresh!
Jacqueline O.
Corona, CA
This product is amazing but I was sad to find out that they aren't cruelty free. I went into the store and I was told that they were which is why I purchased this product, then I was reading online that is actually wasn't :( too bad because this is such a good mask
Leslie D.
Brownsville, TX
This one i kinda sorta liked it in a way ! But I gave it to my sister so she can give it a goo! Its really a little bit of a pricey side. Not that much as i expected it to be. A little harsh, but it was gentle on my sister. Yes if you dont have sensetive skin .
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this peel off mask! This was the first GlamGlow product I tried and after the use of the first jar I got so many compliments on my skin. From family, my bf and strangers on the street or out shopping. I definitely swear by anything from this brand, but most definitely this mask! It smells amazing too!
Kacie N.
ROULETTE
This product is gold in a jar! It leaves my face feeling soft, and it gives my skin a healthy glow. It's extremely gentle on the skin. I bought it on their site for my first/only purchase of the product, but I have no doubt that I will purchase it again.
Juliana S.
Loved this product! This mask was great for tightening my skin up and providing a feeling of firmness. It came with a brush which was really convenient. Although it was pricey I believe the quality makes it worth the price. Packaging was super cute too.
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
I reviewed this on my IG! LOVE LOVE! I woke up and felt so radiant and glowy. This is such a fun looking color and great quality mask! Even found out my friend is best of friends with the creator of Glamglow! Small world! :)  I will def be recommending!
Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
This was a great firming treatment. It got rid of all my cellulite. It met all met expectations. It even smelled good. I used it before and will use it again. Good value for the price. It's my favorite. Cheap. I would buy again. love it. My friends use it to
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?