BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Oakville
I’m a huge fan of nearly every glamglow product that’s ever come out, I have sensitive skin and it seems to me that glamglow is the only product that has never caused any reactions to my skin. This product is particular a fun alternative to the original with the same firming results! I got my entire family masking with this one!
Lindsey B.
campbellsville
I absolutely love this stuff, but it’s really not in my budget. I figured glamglow products were overrated when I first heard about them, but I tried them and fell in love. When I have extra cash, I will most definitely purchase again...
Ashley V.
When it comes to peel off masks, this one is simply the best! The traditional silver was fun, but I jumped at the chance to purchase this cool blue color. Love this not only for how it makes my skin feel, but let’s be honest, it also looks great in selfies for sharing on Snapchat and Instagram. There’s also something incredibly fulfilling about being able to peel off the mask in one shot.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Makes my face feel wonderful and I always have a gorgeous glow after using it’s comes in a pretty package and I’m always use this product !! It’s very gentle on the skin I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Taylor S.
Framingham
LOVE LOVE LOVE a good peel off mask! I don’t know what about them is so apPEELing but this one doesn’t disappoint! The mask itself is gentle and won’t tug at the skin, which is a tell tale sign of a well sctructed peel off mask. The chrome color is just a bonus! It does tighten but not as much as others I’ve tried. It gives a nice result but will not tighten up your face over night.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love this stuff. All glam glow masks smell so good. It smells tropical and I love how it peels off in one piece. It dries pretty quickly. It’s gentle and doesn’t burn. It’s color is legit everything
Jazmen G.
Orlando, FL
I love to treat myself sometimes with skin care products and this is one of my favorites. I love the smell and the way my skin feels after completing. Worth every penny!!!!
Kristi H.
My favorite Glam Glow product! How could you not love the Sonic the hedgehog packaging and beautiful blue mask!? It firms your fave and doesn't cause too much hair removal while still having all benefits of peel mask!
Rachel W.
Davenport, IA
I used the gravity mud and thought it was neat. It was a peel off mask that didn’t feel like I was ripping my entire face off. As for effectiveness, I really didn’t see much of a difference but I also didn’t use it regularly GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Amber L.
Maurice
I love love love this mask! It smells amazing and works great with regular use! The package is super cute too! I highly recommend giving it a try it’s definitely worth the extra money by far! I only wish that there was more in there!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back