BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
This is a fun mask that will give you results after a short while of use. Not only is the kind of metallic blue a play aspect to this mask but as it dries you feel the difference in your skin after you peel it. The package is adorable especially for those who grew up playing sonic, I would definitely grab again. The only down side is I go through this product relatively fast compared to my other facial treatments.
Puja P.
I review this every time because I am in love with this! It works. It tightens, brightens and really brings my skin back to life. I use this one a week and it leaves my skin glowing for days. My pores are smaller and it smells amazing
Dannie P.
Easy to apply with the mini brush that comes with it. Packaging is pretty and nice to display out. Product has a Pina colada scent, and is fun to apply. After drying, it is easy to remove. Peeling the product off the skin is super relaxing, leaving back soft and supple skin.
Ana P.
Love this mask! When I apply it, it turns the craziest bright blue colour. I wait 30 mins before I take it off and afterwards my skin is always  so clear and baby soft. This mask definitely works! If you want to see instant results, get this mask. I recommend this product.
Heena M.
Dubai, Dubai
Glamglow is an over-hyped product in the YouTube community. But I have never seen for it to have life-altering changes. It's a luxurious mask that feels really good on the skin, but the effects aren't permanent or extremely evident, making it really not worth the money.
Brittany A.
Kita-Ku, Osaka
Although this mask smelled nice and did leave my skin feeling soft after the few uses I had, I ended up returning it. Didn't do anything amazingly stellar to my skin for the price point I paid for it! The results didn't wow me to keep so I ended up returning this to Sephora.
Shannon C.
Aberdeen
Lovely product. Tightens and firms skin nicely without being harsh on the skin. Bought online straight from the website. Slightly expensive but good for a pamper session! Totally recommend buying the smaller size as they are cheaper before investing in the big ones :) x
Murk I.
Ajman, Ajman
This is product is absolute amazing as this instantly firms my face. I bought it from Sephora. My first time and definitely going to be my repeater. Good value of-course. Yes, I would recommend my family and all.GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Brenda C.
The texture is quite unique, it’s sticky and almost feels like a melted marshmallow. The scent of the mask is also subtle, it smells slightly sweet and the mask was pleasant to keep on. I instantly saw a luminosity on my skin and it already looked brighter.  IS AMAZING!!!!
Amelia A.
This product specifically has no difference with the original gravitymud, only a blue color. However I did see a slight difference with the texture of my skin, it got smoother. But a con is the price, Too expensive. i would recommend it to a few people but not everyone.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?