BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Isabella A.
Vancouver
Very smooth and soft product and isn't irritating on the skin. Makes your skin feel awake and flawless when done.
Hannah E.
Darmead, Weston-super-Mare
Brought this thanks to so many you tubers using it, Amazing product, makes my skin feel so amazing and glowing!
aleen a.
It has way too much alcohol. I wish it was a little stronger and if it was effective in pulling out blackheads
Helen S.
Loved this, left it on a bit longer but my skin felt firmer and more hydrated. You can always rely on glamgo!!!
Jade D.
Really enjoyed using this product. I recommended it to all of my friends and family and said they had to use it
Sumaiyyah U.
Hyderabad
Very very good. I used this once and it made a difference. But there are other very good masks from glam glow.
Fatima
I found the product didn't give me the results I wanted. I think the mask doesn't really help clear the skin
May H.
Love ❤️ amazing products for skincare i ever use to my skin... GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment
Maddy N.
Love this stuff! I have used the original one and it works just the same but with an electric blue colour!
Jake D.
manchester
Yeah is did meet my expectations because it helped with all my black heads and oilyness going on on my face
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?