BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Liam B.
St.albans
I like this product gives a natural glow to the skin isn’t my favourite from the brand and a bit pricey .
Jodie M.
Livingston
Love this it's as done so many good things for my skin and leaves my skin so soft and uhh I just love it
Dominic S.
Mazeikiai
Wow.It's the best mask i've every see.I use 3times in week.My skin is very clean.All my black heads gonn.
Celina J.
Sault ste. Marie, ON
Gimmicky? Possibly. Effective?? Yes! Thanks for taking my dirty pores and giving them a nice deep clean!!
Lottie B.
Amazing product made my skin feel and look great helped me a lot love this product would recommend to buy
This was amazing when applying to the skin and when I was taking it off my skin felt so fresh and lovely
Katie B.
I loved using this product it came in nice packaging and my face looked and felt more smooth and shiny
Hannah W.
It’s smells so good love it but is a bit pricey but it’s worth the price I love it so much it’s amazing
Karliegh H.
Caledonia , ON
Bought this as a gift for both mother and mother in law. They loved it so much I went and got me one
Mirena C.
Blainville, QC
Will continue to repurchase this just for the smell and color. Best peeling mask. Really fun to use
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?