BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Jamie S.
Leaves skin feeling super fresh and glowing! However I did expect more from the product and was slightly disappointed to not see an improvement in my skin after using this product for a long period of time
sana a.
OMG i m in love with this prdouct ,Its packaging is so gorgeous it is a facial glamglow mud mask definetly the best mud mask i have tryed because it made my skin ricey super soft i have a sensative skin so it really works for me it is so gentle on skin but the only thing is its a bit pricey so other than that i like the product.
Callum M.
Sheffield, ['', '', '']
This is such a great product! Fun to put on and very effective. Unlike other peel off masks this one actually peeled off all in one go! Probably got about 10 uses out of the pot so well priced. Also you get some miniatures to try as well!
stephanie k.
glasgow
This is such a good product packaging is amazing I love sonic used to watch it when I was younger this is the reason I bought this product but since I started using it my face feels and looks so clean
Chloe W.
Grandfalls, NL
I absolutely love this product it makes me skin feel so amazing after applying it. The packaging is so cute I love the blue colour, for the product itself it left my skin feeling firm soft and healthy!
Kayla G.
Sudbury
Love this mask! Refreshing smell and soft to peel off the skin unlike many other peeling masks. Skin feels great after using this mask, although it is a bit pricey, it is always a fun to do with friends and makes for awesome selfies.
Lilliwyn M.
Red Deer
absolutely in love.
Such a great application and you can feel your skin tightening. Not only is it ADORABLE with sonic on the front, but it's amazing. I bought it online, I would not only buy again, but I would recommend to others!
Sarah M.
I swear by this product always reaches my aims every time I apply not a thing bad to say about this product I would recommend to everyone and would definitely by again as soon as mine runs out!
Sandra D.
Terrebonne, Quebec
I add a sample so I decided to try it. Not my favourite of all ! But feel great on my face. You need to peep it off after it's dry. Removing the mask is kinda difficult. The result: a cleaner face.
Tess A.
this product is such a great tightening mask . I bought this from mecca maxima , it is quite a pricey mask but it does do the job. It did meet my expectations , as it did what it said it would do .
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?