BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I really liked this limited edition face mask. It smells like pina colada, has a unique color, and was fun to peel. My skin felt tighter and healthier after using it.
Esther C.
I love this mask. I did love it before when it came in a silver color but now in additional of all the good things that does it comes in a purple color that I love. I would by it again and again and I would never get tired of it. I recommend it to everyone.
Nathan H.
Love the packaging and product but it's very expensive so I can't purchase it often. I like the variety of masks that glam glow offers. I feel like you really can see a difference after the first use.
Christina M.
Such a great purchase, left my face feeling so clean!! It was very gentle and did not harm my skin in any way. Purchased online, great experience! Met my expectations, would recommend!!
Holly K.
Elgin, IL
Amazing! Not only the color of the product is fabulous but it goes on my face so smoothly. Haven't really found a product like this one. It's too bad it's limited edition. Very nice product and highly would suggest!
Amber M.
Campton
Made my skin feel so soft, I used it all until the very last drop. Would recommend to other people! The packaging is so cute I mean come on who doesn't love sonic!
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite skincare lines from glam glow and I definitely will buy it again. Works really well on my sensitive skin and doesn’t break me out like most acne treatment. Highly recommend!
Miranda V.
Heidi L.
I bought this because I was curious about Glam Glow products and I had seen on Instagram people using the blue mask. When Glam Glow released this limited time mask I thought I should try it out. I was skeptical about how intense the blue would be. I honestly thought on social media people were editing the mask color to look more vibrant. I was wrong! The mask really is that vibrant of a blue! It also smells amazing. I absolutely love this stuff! The tube is small but I am positive I can get 6 uses out of it. I will be saving up to purchase another Glam Glow mask in the future.
Amanda R.
Flint, MI
Love the metallic silver and the fact that it peeled. My face felt great afterwards! Didn't have the opportunity to use it frequently though to know how it works over a period of time.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back