BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kennedy G.
Made my skin feel a lot smoother. Reduced texture. Good packaging, I really like the whole sonic theme. Repeat purchase. Purchased from boots.
Brianne B.
I have tough skin and for some reason this mask gave me burns on my face and I was unable to wear makeup for several days. Very uncomfortable.
Ana S.
Its amazing, I really love it, my best friend give it to me for the first time to try it, and I really love it, the packaging its beautiful!
Issy V.
Absolutely love this! Made my skin super glows and definatly made it tighter! I would recommend trying this if your skin is rough/wrinkled
catherine p.
it made my skin feel rejuvenated! It’s a peel mask so it also gets those stubborn blackheads in your pores! Plus it’s a super pretty colour
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
This is such a gorgeous mask, I love the GlamGlow masks - only reason it's a 4 is down to price point! Otherwise would be a 5 all the way.
Alex B.
York, York
Love this was well worth the money, my skin feels amazing, I use it 2 time a week and never looked so good. Definitely on my Christmas list
Amy C.
Leaves skin firm, moisturised and feeling nice,this product did meet my expectations,the product was a small bit harsh but very gentle also
Lauren M.
This product works amazing! Made my skin feel absolutely gorgeous, would absolutely 100% recommend, it made my skin feel so clean and soft.
Alexis M.
This is a very fun mask to use! The color is amazing and feels very luxurious. I love how I can feel my skin tightening and would recommend
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?