BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anne M.
I love this! Made my skin look amazing! Would definitely recommend to a friend. I got a lot of use out of it so it justified the price and I would totally buy it again :)
Denise T.
Los Gatos
This mask has a thick serum type consistency. A little goes a long way when applying. It goes on with a thin layer and drys to a light mask. It makes washing off easy and leaves skin with a tighter and moisturized feeling.
Nicole A.
Henderson , NV
I love this product. It applies easy. I love they way it smells. I love that it doesn't hurt when it peel off. Packaging is cute. I purchased this product from Sephora.
T P.
I love this mask. It’s really cool to apply and your face is shiny and blue while wearing it. It’s def pricey but I think it’s worth it. My skin is always so glowy after.
Tori T.
Cramerton, NC
It was so amazing. It made my skin feel so soft and refreshed. I would love to buy more if this product. It is something I would recommend to a friend or family member
Jazmin G.
72450
I love this product it feels great on my skin and leaves my face feeling soft. It makes my skin glow and supprizingly dosent make me break out like others do top of the line product and I absolutely love the sonic theme
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
Awesome and in heavy rotation during the holiday season with late nights etc, must have! I hope they create more new colors for fun, Glamglow makes my favorite masks!
Nicole Z.
Beverly, MA
This product gave me almost instant results! Not only is it fun to use because of the metallic color and peel off but I really felt like my skin was significantly firmer after just one use.
Mattie H.
I have never tried anything more amazing than this! I love this product so much! I used it once at a friends house and loved it! She actually bought me it for me and I have used it so much!
Haley H.
This was a fun product to use! It made my skin feel somewhat soft but i didn’t notice it being any firmer. Overall I’d say it was fun but not worth the hefty price tag.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?