BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Chloe N.
Greenock, Inverclyde
Genuinely 100% adore this product!!! I have used this months now, not only is the packaging amazing but it gives good effective results!! NON HARSH, gentle and perfect!!!! All round WINNER!! Please never change the formula Glam Glow!! I beg you!!!!! I love you too much not to have you!! So much so I buy jars in bulk incase they discontinue I.e the sonic one!!!!
Zainab S.
Aachen
Really tightens your skin and gives you a healthy glow. Removal is super easy since you can just pull it off, it has the typical kinda fruity Glamglow smell to it and looks insane when applied. I'm usually not into this kind of skincare GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue really changed my opinion on face masks. Absolutely amazing!
Biishta S.
London
This product makes my skin feel absolutely amazing! I have acne prone skin which usually looks and feels dull 😢 so when I tried using this 2-3 times a week it has made my skin feel soo firm and bright specially in my smile lines and forehead! I use this before my makeup application as a mask and just peel it off after 20min without a hassle or mess!
Paula V.
Glasgow
This product is not made for everyone, would recommend trying it on a small portion of your face first to make sure you won't have any allergic reactions. However, this product does exactly what the packaging says it should do (don't expect miracles, this is not Botox or a facelift)... has a good consistency, nice smell, and easy to peel. The price point is a bit high, and in my opinion the could've launched a medium sized product, if you're thinking about purchasing it I'd recommend buying the small tub first.
Maria R.
Toronto
Love this mask, bought it mostly because the packaging and Sony. It left my skin very dry after but i have a sensitive skin so i just dealt with it. I think it’s nice once in a while but not something i would do weekly. My only concern is the price tag. It’s expensive when there are other options available in the market. Like fresh or even tatcha
Nicole M.
Love love love glam glow masks! After using this product i definitely felt like my skin was more tightened and firm than before. It also makes your skin feel super smooth and soft. It's a little pricey but I think it is definitely a must have product
Lirije P.
Pristina
The GravityMud Firming Treatment peel off mask is excellent if you are looking for a good one. However, I think the price tag is a little high.
It is awsome, and I love how it tuns chrome when it's dry, it's easy to peal so you won't have a problem with that, all in all I think it's worth it to invest that amount of money in this.
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
Every youtuber have tried this mask out so I want to buy it and I did!
I wore it for about 40 minutes and when I took it off was so painful but it actually worth it after wearing this mask my face stared to glow! ❤
This mask is too strong so I use it 1 time in month GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Zaynab K.
The limited edition sonic glamglow is truly out of this world. The application is incredibly easy as well as it being beautiful to look at. This product is definitely worth the hype and the picture that goes with it. The mask leaves your skin soft, supple and beautifully refreshed. If you're looking for that youthful bounce in your cheeks this mask is definitely the way to go!
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
Omg I can't stop raving about the whole Glamglow line. I love every one of their masks, especially the peel off masks. And the metallic blue is so eye candy, and skin feels amazing afterwards, smooth and lifted. Great product !
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?