BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Gem E.
Made my skin great loved the purple colour my skin felt lovely and soft after quite enjoyed this mask would use again
Mariaa G.
Love this it smells like Pina cola da. Comes with a cute little brush. And my face is so much brighter after using it
artemis l.
Amazing peel off mask something that you need and something that you need in your house for the day before your date
member-64b17
This is a very good product..it reduces pores makes skin tight ..your skin feels lifted and fresh ..less wrinkles 👍🏻
Yuliya B.
netanya
Amazing!it is doing a good job for me like it!!!it was very effective for my skin and I want you to give me one more
Leon O.
Bolton, Lancashire
It is the ultimate face mask, peals off all in one and leaves the skin with a natural dewy glow that lasts all day!
Beth S.
Amazing! Left my skin feeling amazing. Product is pricey but is really worth the money and you get a lot of product
Sibel D.
Tourcoing
Amazing product ! My skin feels so soft an hydrated ! It's like if that product had completely detoxyfied my skin.
Britney W.
Epsom
Best thing I have ever put on my face! 85 left it feeling smooth, soft, sliky and glowy! Had a very radiant finish
Paula S.
been obsessed with this couple of months now it really maintain my skin. not to mention the iconic color of sonic.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?