BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Kelly G.
Pricey but so worth it! Was really hard get hold off wish I got more. Makes your skin feel amazing and fresh afterwards.
Kay J.
Loved using this face mask, was a bit sceptical at first by looking at the colour of the mask. But great firming results
Meghan T.
I've had a tester of this and I can't put it in words how much I love it. My face has never been so smooth and hydrated
Becca D.
Tillsonburg , NJ
Amazing , does what it says and leaves my skin feeling new and revitalized, love how it applies and makes my skin feel
Alina A.
I absolutely love this product it works really well and is very beautiful I always have a good time using this product
Gem E.
Made my skin great loved the purple colour my skin felt lovely and soft after quite enjoyed this mask would use again
Jess m.
huddersfield
I love this!!! My skin feels amazing after I’ve used this. It’s the perfect product to use when pampering yourself 😍
Yuliya B.
netanya
Amazing!it is doing a good job for me like it!!!it was very effective for my skin and I want you to give me one more
artemis l.
Amazing peel off mask something that you need and something that you need in your house for the day before your date
Mariaa G.
Love this it smells like Pina cola da. Comes with a cute little brush. And my face is so much brighter after using it
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?