BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
SarahJ M.
This mask is life! I have heard so much about it but had to try and was not disappointed. Packaging is amazing and purple colour really stands out. You get a brush with this product which is really handy and this product is so much fun to use. I love the silver colour of this product when it's on the skin and to peel it off is so therapeutic I really enjoy this mask. My skin looks so firm after and smooth and perfect to apply my foundation.
Jayde R.
kilmarnock
I suffered from dry, tight skin after my child was born last year. I saw GlamGlow advertised and was immediately drawn to the bright packaging and decided to give it a try... all I can say is wow!! It smells amazing and reminds me of Pina Colada's. It applies well and I love the colour change as it dries. Even from the first use my skin has improved. It's not as flaky, it feels so soft and overall looks brighter than it has in years!
gunjan b.
Its really good and I use it once a week to just get rid of the impurities and stuffs. This mask with the silver one was also as good as this one I was a regular user of the silver one too. Now this mask is really tightening and clears all the impurities of your face. I love this mask especially because it's suitable for all skin types like sensitive, normal, dry, oily. I love this product and would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Reem S.
I absolutely love this product! It is amazing on my skin! The texture is so guwey and the smell is so nice! I love how it tightens my skin and it just feels so firm and fresh! Even better i love that my makeup application looks so smooth after using glamglow! Its super easy to apply with the brush that comes with it. I would definitely recommend this product and would love to try other products from the range 💜💜💜
Maxine T.
Tielen
This product is amazing! I have smile lines around my mouth and only after three uses the lines are significantly smaller! Same with on my forehead! And it smells like pinã coladas! Just beware that this product is a bit of a stinger, so don't be alarmed when you first put it on! I recommend that you only put a dot on your face and test it first, just in case you don't like it or you do have a reaction to it.
Teo M.
Refreshing. Magical. This mask is a colorful option for those who want to feel nostalgic about the young days.

I say the blue metallic feel makes it a good choice for the younger audience, but why stop there? Its effects on the skin are more than great,moisturizing and cleaning the skin
Rana E.
Dubai , Dubai
A very nice easy to apply mask, my skin feels great after applying it. The color makes it so much fun to apply it and watch it while it dries out 😊 the reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is that it is a pricy product for the amount of product in the container and if you don't apply the right amount of the mask on your face it breaks while removing it which leaves batches to be cleansed separately
Jade L.
Walsall
I decided to give this mask a go with the hope that it would de-clog these nasty pores of mine. Which it did! It sucked out all the gunk and left me with fresh feeling, clear skin! The packaging is just another benefit but overall I would definitely recommend this and of course the fact it's blue made it all the more fun! Great mask and for reference I have oily, acne prone skin. Great product!
Beuty g.
doha
Its so good for the skin you should to clean your facr so good from the makeup or any thing after that you will put the mask 💗
Its was so expensive put it so good
Georgia O.
Definitely worth the price tag! The mask is so easy to apply, it leaves your skin feeling firm and more lifted and healthy looking. The pot I had was only a small pot so it's definitely quite expensive, however, this leaves my skin feeling so fresh & lifted after every use. I would 100% recommend this product to those wanting their skin to look and feel more firm and radiant.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?