BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Wajiha I.
I love how one side is silver and other is white. I loved the finish results too it was gentle on the skin and my sisters spots went
Michela V.
I raccomend this mask because I love it. My skin was very dry, but after just 1 application my skin was super softly, clean, e glow!
Kasha T.
Edmonton
I love the idea of a peel off mask, easy application and simple removal. I personally didn't see any specific results from this mask.
Jamie W.
Dundee
Loved this face mask!! Found it firmed my face straight away and seen immediate improvements with my texture! Also very easy to use
Kaylee F.
Grand Falls
amazing mask!!! love the colour and the sonic concept behind it, so cool!! works great for my skin and does what it's supposed to!
Hana S.
It is a bit hard to aply for me but my skin was so smooth after this and I just love this mask although I can't find it nowhere now
Shaay M.
Regina , SK
I absolutely love this mask. Makes my skin feel so smooth after using it and I have a natural glow when I'm done using the product.
Yaritssa C.
Santiago de los Caballeros
Best mask to give natural glow and keep it young! And the packaging is amazing! A little bit pricey but every cent is worthy!
Kiri B.
Hejnsvig
Absolutely love this! It has done wonders for my skin and it smells amazing 🔥😍 GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment
sandra e.
['Doral', ''], FL
Una de las mejores marcas del mercado es espectacular como me deja la piel super brillosa y disminuyendo la apariencia de los poros
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?