BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Christine M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Definitely love this mask! Everything from now it makes my face feel to the awesome blue color. I only got one but I'm going back to get more. A little pricey 19 dollars for the small tube but worth it.
Tatsuka G.
I have been using different masks for a couple of years now until I tried this! It makes your skin so soft you truly don't need anything else. You can get it at sephora & the price won't break your bank!
Holli M.
Guntersville, AL
LOVE! Makes my skin so soft.. absolutely worth the money. I've tried lots of masks and glamglow always delivers and never disappoints. A little on the expensive side but is my all time go to beauty mask.
Ali'yah S.
Conyers, GA
Its really pretty a cute blue color. it smells really good. I got it from Sephora for $20.It drys fast not that tight which is a good thing for me a great product to exfoliate.
Ana B.
Glendale, CA
I love it so much! Honestly I understand why Glamglow is one of the best products out there. Before I bought it, I researched and read reviews and it truly does what it says.
The mask did help my skin refreshed, but I felt the results were not lasting. The product is very overpriced for the amount you get. In order to cover my full face I do need quite a bit of product.
kate c.
Pittsburgh
I saw this mask all over my social media and was immediately drawn in by the amazing look of it. I bought it tried it out and ABSOLUTELY love it! it made my face feel firmer and my pores look smaller:)
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Love this!! I was scared to try because of the price tag, but it's honestly worth it! It lasts quite a while and it makes me skin feel so amazing! Plus it looks freaking cool.
Sierra J.
One of the best face masks i have used in a while the smell is so sweet and pulls off comfortably and Easley , my pores looked so small & my skin felt so smooth I picked up this amazing product at ulta
carly d.
First off, the smell is amazing, it's look cool to wear it and it works great! i tried a sample of it from sephora and will definitely buy the full size. It's very gentle on the skin and will definitely recommend to family and friends
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?

back