BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Yaritssa C.
Santiago de los Caballeros
Best mask to give natural glow and keep it young! And the packaging is amazing! A little bit pricey but every cent is worthy!
sandra e.
['Doral', ''], FL
Una de las mejores marcas del mercado es espectacular como me deja la piel super brillosa y disminuyendo la apariencia de los poros
Maddie F.
Barry
Very good quality my skin felt absolutely great after using this . Worth the price and would definitely recommend this to anyone
Stefania D.
Bucharest, Romania
This product is everything. I love the way my skin is looking after I use this facial mask. It makes your face look more healthy.
Siobhan K.
Fort McMurray, AB
Really love this mask. It's amazing. Makes my skin feel so great. When I came across this I had to buy it. Happy with my purchase
Kim M.
I loved I have used so many times and I think it is amazing I evening buy some for my cousins birthday because he also loves it.
Jinx P.
This is so pretty and makes my skin feel flawless my pores are unclogged and it's sonic the hedgehog themed you can't go wrong
Roxane C.
St-Hyacinthe, Québec
I love the sensation on my face and how it dried! Love the fact it's metallic effect! Also really like how my faces felt after!
Keisha J.
So good, easy to apply and easy to remove. Only used once but look forward to trying it out some more. It's pricey but worth it
Melanie S.
Oberhausen
I loved it and repurchased this product. Highly recommended. My skin felt and looked fabulous after every single time I used it
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?