BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Ana B.
Glendale, CA
I love it so much! Honestly I understand why Glamglow is one of the best products out there. Before I bought it, I researched and read reviews and it truly does what it says.
kate c.
Pittsburgh
I saw this mask all over my social media and was immediately drawn in by the amazing look of it. I bought it tried it out and ABSOLUTELY love it! it made my face feel firmer and my pores look smaller:)
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Love this!! I was scared to try because of the price tag, but it's honestly worth it! It lasts quite a while and it makes me skin feel so amazing! Plus it looks freaking cool.
Kaelyn C.
This made my skin feel so clean, soft, and smooth and it was super easy to use. Directions were clear and I was really excited to try after seeing it on Instagram so much. I would absolutely buy again!
Stephanie F.
Loved this mask! My skin felt fresh and clean after using it. I didn't notice any real difference in my blackheads but my overall skin looked cleaner. I would buy this again.
The mask did help my skin refreshed, but I felt the results were not lasting. The product is very overpriced for the amount you get. In order to cover my full face I do need quite a bit of product.
Saharatu A.
I like this one but their a bit pricey. It works really good though. It tightens your skin and your skin feels hot which is how you know that the mask is doing what it's supposed to do . It's perfect.
Elizabeth G.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this mask. It made my skin feel amazing. The packaging was so cute, and it was affordable for what your getting from the product. Plus, it smells amazing! I will def be buying again!
Sierra J.
One of the best face masks i have used in a while the smell is so sweet and pulls off comfortably and Easley , my pores looked so small & my skin felt so smooth I picked up this amazing product at ulta
Shalini M.
Denton, TX
I got this for my mom for Christmas and she loves it! She says it's probably the best mask she hasn't ever used. It really does leave your skin feeling tighter and more plump
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?