BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Neelofer S.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my second mask from Glamglow. The first in my skincare routine was the classic Youth Mud mask in a black pot. It worked like a charm and I was pretty impressed with the results. It lived up to its claims- my skin was squeaky clean, exfoliated (you can see the difference right after you wash it off, it's crazy!) and smooth as silk (no exaggeration). It truly is a luxury facial in a jar.

I tried the Firming Treatment mask in the Sonic Blue limited edition color. Let me tell you, the color of the mask is a brilliant cobalt blue. It so matches the speedster, Sonic and the mask's consistency is thick liquid (think of bubble gum, that's been melted and melted)  as opposed to the consistency of the Youth Mud mask. It definitely has a fragrance, so if you've got a sensitive nose you might want to stray from this mask. The mask goes on smoothly (it's real fun to apply it and walk around with a steel blue face). It doesn't turn silver, unlike Glamglow's other masks and dries in about 20mins. Yes, you can't talk while the mask dries down (just like the Youth Mud). You have to peel off the mask and what's revealed is brighter skin. I can't quite comment on the long-term effects as I've only used this mask about 6 times or so (and all for occasions because the radiance on the skin is comparable to none) but the skin does feel slightly (and pleasantly) firm/ tighter immediately after peeling it off.
Teleea C.
sydeny
The packaging wasn’t the best quality but I definitely recommend it because it left my skin very Hydrated and refreshed it was Efficient and it was soft on my skin. I think the packaging should be in better shape but other than that it’s amazing
Megan R.
One of the best masks I have ever used. This mask is more on the pricey side but it is totally worth it. The peel off mask doesn’t leave a lot of little leftover bits on the face unlike other peel off masks.
Rianna C.
Loved the packaging! found it easy to apply and was really nice to wear have only tried it a handful of times so have yet to see any improvements but it’s definitely great to pamper with if anything.
Lauren-swaby S.
Love. LOVE. Love.

Price not so good, BUT Glamgo is great makes you feel fresh rejuvenated and ready to go. This peel of mask is harmless. Pain free and easy to apply. And it's SILVER. How great is that
Andrea D.
doral, FL
Aveces se siente solo como una hidratante. Pero es que en cuanto a firmesa y lineas de expresion los cambios mas notorios han sido con dispositivos antiaging por eso no se si valga la pena comprarla nuevamente
Caitlyn C.
Caroline crescent , Alva
This product is amazing! I have never used a face mask that actually works to remove so many of my blackheads and leaves my skin feeling so soft and cared about. It’s definitely worth the money and i highly recommend everyone try this!
Barbara L.
the effect on my skin is very beautiful, my face looks bright and fresh and then I liked the tropical perfume of the cream. The packaging has not a low price, but I can say that money is well spent.
Sapna S.
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
I used it once and i felt visible difference of my skin..it looked more fresh and radiant and i could actually feel the mask Working its magic. I would definitely get it again once i run out of it :)
Kavya G.
The glamglow marks are known by all! I wanted to try this mask from a very long time. This is a very nice face mask, It really made my skin hydrated and brightened just after one use. I cannot wait to try more from the brand.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?