BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Larissa E.
Guarulhos
I love it when they make good and essential product lines and still customize with cool characters, I think it looks really cute and fun.
🌙 S.
Adelaide
This mask feels amazing. I have been using glam glow for along time but nothing beats this mask. Really recommend it for any skin types.
Meri D.
Para mi gusto es genial la sensacion que deja en el rostro, a la vez que consigue una gran luminosidad! Producto 10 y muy recomendable.
Maissa l.
Seattle
I had seen this evreywhere and i have to try so I did and honestly it worth it so i recommend it my skin is really soft thanks to that
Riley L.
Surrey
Definitely a more fun mask. I love looking like an alien. I didn't find any great effects by it though, it was good but nothing amazing
Rugile K.
Great product, brought back my natural glow as well as deep cleaned my skin leaving it baby-smooth. Skin felt moisturised and healthy.
Wajiha I.
I love how one side is silver and other is white. I loved the finish results too it was gentle on the skin and my sisters spots went
Michela V.
I raccomend this mask because I love it. My skin was very dry, but after just 1 application my skin was super softly, clean, e glow!
Rizwana H.
Its very good i used it and my skin glow i recement to my friend she also used and very happy it so good i tell my other friend also
Kasha T.
Edmonton
I love the idea of a peel off mask, easy application and simple removal. I personally didn't see any specific results from this mask.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?