BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Déborah S.
Clermont Ferrand
I am really into trying new masks lately and I really enjoyed this one. I love how it looks and my skin felt good after using it. But I don't really think that you have to spend that much money for the result, so it's a good mask, but I'm sure you can find some alternative to it!
Radia M.
Doha
Loooove this mask. Pricey but worth it. The clout of the mask is givrs you that glam plus you need to feel like real home spa treatment. I can really see a difference in my skin after i've used it. Radiance radiance all over radiance.
Shinead O.
Tatworth, Somerset
Glamglow has made a huge impression on the skincare industry and I can see why!! They are amazing! First off they do what they say on the pot! And second. I love the metallic look of these masks. They are so up my street. I have to buy more!!
Lucy W.
Though this mask looks really cool on. I just found it to do nothing & was just a waste of money. This brand does so many good face masks but sadly this isn't on of them GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Petra C.
WINNIPEG, MB
The packaging is what got me with this product and I am glad that it also worked amazing !! it as fun to use for a girls night with friends ! pulled off some baby hairs but that's expected with products like that ! great product
Sophie A.
It’s a fun product and with consistent use I did see my face have more bounce and brightness. The key is to use it as directed, multiple times a week to begin to notice results.
Not for easily irritated or sensitive skin
Naomi C.
Salisbury
Favourite face mask ever. Love this way it makes my skin feel and look. I like using this product after removing all make up and the end of the day and then follow with a moisturiser. My skin feels great in the morning.
Alina R.
Oxberry Avenue, SW6
This product changed my skin. It’s really really really good mask! The value is perfect as the price . This color of mask is so interesting that help to make the progress funnier 😉 I think everybody should try it!
KiomiYates Y.
I bought this just cause it’s sonic and I love the glam and glow products. It’s a fun colour and I enjoy everything about it. I felt a difference in my skin after taking this off and I wish I could find it again
Neelofer S.
Dubai, Dubai
This is my second mask from Glamglow. The first in my skincare routine was the classic Youth Mud mask in a black pot. It worked like a charm and I was pretty impressed with the results. It lived up to its claims- my skin was squeaky clean, exfoliated (you can see the difference right after you wash it off, it's crazy!) and smooth as silk (no exaggeration). It truly is a luxury facial in a jar.

I tried the Firming Treatment mask in the Sonic Blue limited edition color. Let me tell you, the color of the mask is a brilliant cobalt blue. It so matches the speedster, Sonic and the mask's consistency is thick liquid (think of bubble gum, that's been melted and melted)  as opposed to the consistency of the Youth Mud mask. It definitely has a fragrance, so if you've got a sensitive nose you might want to stray from this mask. The mask goes on smoothly (it's real fun to apply it and walk around with a steel blue face). It doesn't turn silver, unlike Glamglow's other masks and dries in about 20mins. Yes, you can't talk while the mask dries down (just like the Youth Mud). You have to peel off the mask and what's revealed is brighter skin. I can't quite comment on the long-term effects as I've only used this mask about 6 times or so (and all for occasions because the radiance on the skin is comparable to none) but the skin does feel slightly (and pleasantly) firm/ tighter immediately after peeling it off.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?