BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
All of glow glams masks are amazing. This is my favorite. It leaves my skin feeling firm and smooth. Plus it smells good. Leaves a cooling sensation on your face.
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
For starters I love the blue color of this mask, it makes it fun to use. I purchased it from Sephora. I used it as a sample at first and went and bought he actually product. It’s really gentle on my face and I actually felt a difference when removed. I will be buying this again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland
Glamglow is the best at face masks! I support every single mask they have! The gravity mud mask is always in my skincare collection! It is the only mask that i can actually notice a difference after i use it. Plus its super fun because its silver and this one is a peel off mask.
Vee's S.
I love this work soo god i would buy it more offten makes skin soooo soft you can get it at online at Ulta i would use it agian the packaging is super cute and sparkaly i bought mine online about two years ago i would recomend to any one who is looking for need skin care
Alyson K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Makes your face feel so fresh and soft after you take the mask off. This mask does not pull your face or the hairs on your face like some of those horror videos. It is also an awesome color!! It all comes off in one big piece for a nice removal process with no leftover residue.
Jamie T.
Grand Forks
Hands down one of my favorite face masks. It firms the skin and leaves your face feeling nice and smooth. Easy to apply as well. It does have a stronger fragrance however which I’m not a huge fan of and it is a bit pricey however I find it worth it for the results you get!
иιкιтα ʝ.
Edison
absolutely phenomenal! It makes your pores feel cleaner just after one use. It's in-between a gentle and a harsh mask, since I have sensitive skin I found it to be a little harsh; however, it's one of the gentler ones I've used for firming. It has great packaging and I would definitely recommend it! Worth the buy!
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Like I did I’ve used it felt no different other than more refreshed I like the smell. But I see no improvements sorry but that’s a let down the product has a lovely smell though.
Dani T.
I love this mask for before makeup application. I only use it on special occasions when I go full glam with my makeup and is the perfect first step. Would definitely recommend.
Jasmine C.
Definitely did what the product claimed it was supposed to do! I honestly found this product very helpful in my skin routine. My face felt refreshed, clean and most definitely tighter! Overall yes I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?