BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • What is the texture of this mask ?1 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
Bibi C.
I thought this was a really fun mask, given the blue look of it. It was nice to use and it makes your skin feel nice temporarily. However I didn’t notice any good long term effects.
Jewels G.
OK so first of all I am in love with sonic. I love how glamglow mask pills off very easily and it leaves my skin so completely so soft. Yes it is a little pricey but it is completely worth every penny of your money I promise you.
makailyn l.
snohomish
i absolutely loved this product, it felt amazing on the skin and it’s smelled nice too. i’ve used it multiple times and would use again. the product is good for the price and i can’t think of anything i hate.
Michelle C.
Absolutely love it 😍 I can feel where my facevfeels tighter from my cheeks. It does sting very kittke when you accidentally put some on any part of the hairline. But its awesome for oil dry skin as well 😍
Kat R.
Stanley, NC
This looks amazing on your skin and is so fun for selfies! Then you take it off and it’s still just as pretty. It gives you very well moisturized skin with a beautiful glow. Great to do with friends.
Joell E.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I like this product because it really works. You can feel it tightening you skin. Very pricey, but a little goes a long way. I don’t use it often but like it when I do. Bought from Sephora. Could be cheaper.
Nelida W.
Twentynine Palms
Made my face feel more firm and tight. It smells so good! I bought mine at Sephora. Since it made my face firmer, it did work for me. I've used this mask for over a month and do feel a difference in my skin.
Shelley R.
Cookeville, TN
This mask is honestly great! It's super cooling and my skin feels so much better after using it and I love the peeling action to get it off. The nostalgia from the packaging makes it a unique product too.
Michaeline🥀™ N.
Sioux Falls
This product is very great, it helps moisture your face and its also releases clogged pores, I've been using it for awhile now, it's very effective I was not disappointed at all with this product, my face has been smooth since I started using it. It's worth buying.
Melissa M.
I really love this product because of the finish it gives you. I wanted more product actually. It's very effective and it relaxes your skin. It's a little pricey. But I loved it
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?