BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Jose N.
San Antonio , TX
Is great love it ive tried a few and like my ptuer reviews tjis brand is just fantastic. I love it keeps my face fresh and feeling like new, the best part doesnt leave my face feeling sticky
Morgan C.
I'd say this is more fun than the other masks because its the colored one but really again didn't do very much noticeable difference especially for the price and hype these receive it was meh.
Jaedyn W.
I loved this product it looked pretty and it moisturized and cleared up acne it was very effective and great value wasn't pricey do although I am a first time user i would definitely buy again once again I just loved it.
Marissa N.
Davenport
The only thing I didn't like about this mask was the tingling sensation it gave my skin. However, it did make my skin feel amazing and I would definitely buy it again. GLAMGLOW® Gravitymud™ Firming Treatment
Karen P.
Auburn, WA
First off I love Glam Glow face mask they always leave you with what feels like brand new skin ! I ordered mine online after seeing the reviews on YouTube and who dosent like a bright blue mask ?!?! Definitely recommend
Roxan S.
Brunswick, GA
Literally the most amazing mask I’ve ever used. Makes your skin feel so soft after applying. Makes your makeup application look ever better. Gives that dewy afterglow as well as tightens. I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Katherine H.
This mask looks so cool when you put it on! It's really pricy, and I don't really think that it is worth the selling price. It's fun, but I don't feel like it does much for the skin. It is fun to peel off when dry though.
Kasey A.
cullman
Makes your skin feel absolutely amazing. It is a little pricey for the value in my opinion but I would probably use it again. The container it comes in is very nice because you can close it and not worry about it drying
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
This product is the perfect mask to refresh my skin, and make it feel tighter and plump. I use it twice a week and the product has lasted pretty long! The best mask I’ve had in a long time!
Crystal M.
In general I have tried all glam glow products including all masks! They are my favorite splurge priced masks, they do the job well
On what they are meant for, for reference I have sensitive very dry eczema skin...
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?