BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Emma W.
really amazing, wasn't sure when i got this product, but i tried it out and i was amazed. i got this from a friend of mine for a christmas gift. i love this
Наталія Л.
Abu Dhabi
GLAMGLOW Gravitymyd firming treatment masque soin raffermissant rading#skincare products. For all types of skin #GLAMGLOW #choice 1)))) my favorite masque⚠️
Habiba H.
Giza
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD! It was probably the best face mask I have ever bought! It made me look younger and fresh and it made my skin glowing and VERRRY soft!!
Mariam s.
leicester
Really loved the way it sat on my skin! Didn’t see a really big difference to my skin but it definately made my skin feel really soft which I loved about it.
kayla M.
Manchester
Overall is a great product, can definitely feel the difference in my skin after use, not too keen on the price but is a nice product to treat yourself too
Aimi C.
This feels amazing on the skin!!! I leave this mask on for 15 minutes and you would honestly mistake me for 5 years younger! Skin becomes bright and tight!
Catalina L.
I absolutely looove this product because it gave my face the most beautyful natural shine. The pack is very pretty and it makes me feel like a princess.
jolien v.
Mijn huid voelt super gehydrateerd en zacht! Her heeft ook een super mooie verpakking!!! De geur is ook zeer aangenaam! Ik ben er zeker over re spreken!
Fer D.
My skin felt really good after the mask it feel sift fresh !! I love it!! I little pricey but I think its worth it and it last for at least a month or so
Tine D.
Sindal
Great formula. Easy to apply to the face. Leaves the skin very soft. I have a combination of very dry skin with an oily T zone and it is great for both.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?