BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
layan y.
ajman
Now, I own a LOT of masks and scrubs. I love it! But this is my secret weapon for when I am super tired and my skin is gray and horrible. This mask/scrub has fine coffee grounds which exfoliate so deeply, plus the caffeine adds a real kick of energy to my skin and my mood! If you don't like the smell of coffee, you might not like it. But if you do, you're in for a treat!
Lucy T.
Stockport
Nothing really different sure it's fun and blue but I feel like it's nothing exiting and defiantly not really worth the price for a blue version of a different named product.
Afije S.
Kichevo
This product is so amazing I really recommend it. I found it really helpful and effective, it has this smooth effect on my face, this was my first time using it but I would buy it again, definitely.
Hannah R.
Got this for a fired for her birthday - she's a massive Sonic fan, and a skincare nut! She loved it! Even her boyfriend had a go. And Gravitymud smells amaaaaaazing.
Diana F.
Luxembourg
It’s easy to apply! Very mosturizing and it’s a good face mask! It gives you the health you need for your skin!  GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment
Luna J S.
Maidstone, Kent
Amazing. This mask did everything I wanted it to, tightened my pores made my skin radiant I just couldn’t deal with the price point, really expensive for a face mask.
Lorna R.
Amazing mask that made my skin feel taught and firm! My pores looked minimized and my skin looked so fresh.. I use this when I have a special occasion to make my skin look the best it can! I have this faces mask ages so a little bit definitely goes a long way
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
What even is this product! Like many, I was enticed in by the colour of the mask. It looked amazing, and don't get me wrong, it was. But that was the only good thing about this. Straight away after applying, my face started to feel like it was tingling, but assumed that it was meant to do since I've had other masks in the past that have tingled! After around 25 minutes, I peeled this off to see that my face looked red and sore! Not only did my face look horrible, but it didn't even feel like the mask had done ANYTHING to the texture of my skin. Not impressed, especially since the price is ridiculous for a product that didn't even work, and causes a reaction! This also was my first ever Glamglow product, and very likely to be my last.
Reeha H.
dubai
Yet here with another product I found so I can review . This amazing product retails at around 300-400 Aed / Qar and is by far one of the best glossy shiny masks that gives the face a glow while also cloaing the pores. I usually prefer mud masks but this is one lf my absolute favourites. Omg ! I cant stop ravingg about how good it is and the wonders it does to skin . It is my pre party prep must have and so I always make sure I have one from sephora or amazon always with me.
Trista R.
New Westminster, BC
I had previously tried this mask on the back of my hand in stores with my Mom. We both noticed a considerable difference just on our hands which peaked our interest. I finally received the mask and was able to try it out for myself, and I love it! It smells like pineapples and of course looks so cool on your skin! It does take more than you would think in order to be able to peel the mask off, so definitely put on more than you think you should! I love the way my skin feels so soft and appears firmer after doing this mask. It definitely has become a staple in my mask collection!  GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?