BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Richelle M.
LONDON, ON
I love love love this mask! It feels amazing and is very satisfying when you peel it off. I don't know about any lasting results but I love the feeling anyway.
Melanie G.
I am so in love with this mask! who doesn't enjoy peeling off a mask like this?! It makes my skin soft, glows and firm. I would recommend this mask to anyone!
Sarah M.
Sault Sainte Marie
This is my favourite glamglow mask. Although it's pricey the jar goes a long way and has many applications. It firms my skin and makes my pores appear smaller.
Jade j.
I love glam glow as it work very well and it feels good on the skin also it canes in a veritable of colours like the glitter one the sonic one the list goes on
Dayline L.
Las Marías
I use this product 3 times a week and my skin is always glowing and hidrated!!!!! I love the blue color it has and I want this product to become permanent!!!!
Mariam s.
leicester
Really loved the way it sat on my skin! Didn’t see a really big difference to my skin but it definately made my skin feel really soft which I loved about it.
Habiba H.
Giza
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD! It was probably the best face mask I have ever bought! It made me look younger and fresh and it made my skin glowing and VERRRY soft!!
Emma W.
really amazing, wasn't sure when i got this product, but i tried it out and i was amazed. i got this from a friend of mine for a christmas gift. i love this
Andreea A.
I really loved this produt . It really work , after one aplication you can already see the results . Yes , its a little pricey ... alot. BUT , its working !
Наталія Л.
Abu Dhabi
GLAMGLOW Gravitymyd firming treatment masque soin raffermissant rading#skincare products. For all types of skin #GLAMGLOW #choice 1)))) my favorite masque⚠️
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?