BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Crystal M.
In general I have tried all glam glow products including all masks! They are my favorite splurge priced masks, they do the job well
On what they are meant for, for reference I have sensitive very dry eczema skin...
Katherine H.
This mask looks so cool when you put it on! It's really pricy, and I don't really think that it is worth the selling price. It's fun, but I don't feel like it does much for the skin. It is fun to peel off when dry though.
Francesca D.
Crozet, VA
I love this mask!! It is so cool, and so unique for one and feels amazing on my face. I have used it multiple times and definitely was happy with it. It had super cute packing as well and would definitely reccomend it.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City , OK
While I have purchased each of Glamglow's masks individually, or received deluxe samples with a mask purchase, this is by far my favorite. I have gone through two tubs of the original Firming treatment (silver) that made me look like the tin man, but had to buy this one as soon as I saw it was a limited edition blue for Sonic the Hedgehog, which was my favorite video game growing up. It sounds, and looks gimmicky, but it WORKS, and it's FUN! The funnest part is peeling it off at the end and feeling how much more toned and lifted your skin feels. Will be buying many many more unit they stop carrying it, then I will go back to the original silver.
Aiz N.
Dickinson, ND
After using it,,, my skin feels so smooth and glowing... 🙂 It is effective and a great mask!!! I will definitely buy it again and I would recomment it to someone who likes to use face mask. Glamglow is a great brand!!
Carlie R.
Helps keep my skin firm and toned. Helps my fine lines be less visible. Wasn't harsh on my skin. I purchased it from Sephora and definitely would buy it again. Packaging is easy to use. I would definitely buy it again!
Brandi C.
Berea
Love it! Great for my skin and helped tremendously with acne and blackheads very effective. It was a little harsh so it might not be good for people with sensitive skin. Good value for the amount of product. Could be made more for people with sensitive skin
miranda r.
Clearwater, FL
I love it! You still get the gravity mud effects with a cool blue mask to boot. It's awesome. Not to mention the nostalgia of a Sonic throwback line! Love! Only issue was that the container is so small for the price.
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! Limited edition face mask! It was so cool that it was blue glad sega teamed up with glam glow! My my skin feel more lifted and full. It is a little too pricey though
Carol P.
Pasadena, TX
I love using this mask! I kept seeing it on Instagram and finally decided I had to try it for myself. I'm not sure how much it really firms the skin, but it feels so good peeling it off.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?