BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Millie K.
dalbeattie
It made my skin feel really fresh. I would really recommend it to people with dry skin as it hydrated my skin and made it feel really moisturised for a while after using it, my makeup applied very well and didn’t look cakey at all GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Anna K.
Calgary, AB
This mask is so incredible! I love this bright blue colour! Looks so cool and fun to use! Also if you are beauty influencer, it looks amazing in photos and videos! It firms skin and I saw visible results right away! Bought a mega size after using!
Amelia W.
Kirkcaldy , ['', '', '']
I first heard about glam glow when my my friend was raving about it, so I decided to go ahead and buy myself a mask, and omg this meets all expectations if makes my skin feel so smooth and keeps it firm but not too firm. Absolutely amazing!
Chanelle P.
swansea
This product was right up my street as it was a peel off which suits my busy lifestyle , it met its claims and left my skin feeling moisturised and nourished , also very soft and also left my pores slightly less visible GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Jean K.
Victoria
Great finish and amazing texture. The aftermath of the product was very effective. It has an amazing look to the mask and the packaging will always be pleasing. It definitely met my expectations and I will be buying more in the future
Olivia S.
Ipswich
This product was really good, although it was very pricey, a lot more I'd usually spend on a face mask. It really helped my skin and it has helped clear my skin up as I break out very easily, I will defiantly be re-purchasing this!
Riti P.
I think this is a really fun mask but I don’t think it really works on my skin. My mom loves it but on me it makes me break out a little. I think it might be too rich for me. But I think it’s really fun and I love peel off masks!
Haylee M.
I purchased the small jar as I wanted to try it before spending allot money on larger jar. Value for money I have used it twice and still.allot product left.
Once I applied felt my face tighten once i took it 8ff left mt skin feeling tight and smooth was impressed
Emily K.
Toronto, ON
Very tightening and my skin felt tight after, good if you like that feeling but it felt kind of strange to me. I definitely need a mask that tightens as well as deep cleans because I don’t think the mask did anything for my oily and combination skin sections.
Naz I.
dubai
I just recently tried the GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment and I’m in love with this mask. Not only did it result in a firm and even skin tone but also left my skin glowing and moisturized. Will definitely give a shot to all the other masks!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?