BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Éilise M.
I absolutely loved this product. This glamglow firming mask left my skin feeling amazing. It wasn't harsh on the skin which I love. It is quite pricy but if you're looking to splurge then I would highly recommend this to you. Go get it girl!!
Zoe B.
Makes your skin fresh feeling and glowing. But didn't last long enough for the price. It was a good way to come home after a busy day and use it as it made you feel very relaxed.
Manja D.
oooooh this maaaask!
I used it all ;(
That was very sad day for me, i have to get new one, or some other glamglow masks to try!
So you just can imagine how great this was! You have to try this out!
Maddy H.
I was pretty sceptical about this product, after seeing it so much on social media I decided to order it and I was not disappointed! I've used it 3 times so far and my skin feels and looks great! Definitely recommend!!!!
Nora S.
I love this product as it firms and tightens my skin after EVERY use! It's gentle against my skin and very effective in cleansing my skin and getting rid of pores. It can be a little pricey but it's totally worth it!
Nova H.
I would give this a seven out of ten. I made a review about this on YouTube. It does firm and tighten skin but it doesn't have permenant lasting results. I personally think that it is great for enlarged pores and anyone who wants a firming mask, weekly regiment! This is a peel mask and the colour is a royal SONIC blue, to start then it turns into a metallic blue!
Ruby D.
I loved this product and thought the packaging and product was really nicely presented. My skin felt firm and moisturised after and had a lovely feel however I found it was a little over priced for a face mask!
Love it! Can't resist touching my face after removing the mask. Packaging is amazing and the product definitely went past my expectations. Would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends too
Hailey M.
if you have sensitive skin, I would not suggest you use this. If you have combination skin you can use this on your oily areas. The brush is great for applying the product.
Rebecca C.
Brilliant mask. My skin felt nourished and revitalised after using weekly and it is quite tidy compared to some - applies well and removes easily without having to pull the skin. Would repurchase
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?