BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Belinda A.
Sydney, NSW
I love myself a mud mask for someone who has very sensitive skin I choose my facial products and creams very Carefully and this mask 100% left my face feeling refreshed and did not irritate my skin
Mila G.
I absolutely love this product! Aside from it being fun looking like a robot/space I'm while ir dries, it actually makes my skin feel clear, tight and refreshed after use!
gina m.
BT12 7FW
I love this product leaves my skin feeling hydrated which i love and gives me a brighter complextion small amount goes a very long way try it. you will not be disappointed.
Yaigun M.
This mask is so perfect, I love it... And what I love more its the packaging because it has a little Sonic Blue outside... It helps so much with making skin feels tight again and firm.
Alessandra B.
Milano
Used to use it before becoming cruelty free and it is awesome! The smell is amazing and it leaves the skin so smooth, so fresh and beautiful! Definitely worth the prize
Caitlin H.
I loved this product. I found the idea very imaginative and loved the packaging. I thought it was expensive however i love how it made my skin feel. I was a first time user but i would buy it again. Definitely recommend.
Kyra O.
First of all I loved the look of this face mask.. I took so many selfies with it... second of all my skin was so beautiful after taking it off. I did think it was a bit on the pricey side but it was well worth it!! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
This is one of the best facemask that I've ever tried I would try this one this is set this is such a good product I would love to have this in my mask collection I hope I can get this thank you I love this
Lauren J.
LOVE this mask! My face always feels fresh and tight afterward and the smell is unreal. It's very gentle and I have extremely sensitive skin. It is pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Éilise M.
I absolutely loved this product. This glamglow firming mask left my skin feeling amazing. It wasn't harsh on the skin which I love. It is quite pricy but if you're looking to splurge then I would highly recommend this to you. Go get it girl!!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?