BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Grace I.
Wimbledon , London
It’s not my favourite mask on the planet, but I also don’t completely hate it. My skin does always feel tight initially but I didn’t see it make a visible difference to my overall skin condition. I would probably only buy the miniature size in this one as a full tub I wouldn’t make it through!
Natasha K.
Westhoughton , BOLTON
I have a love hate relationship with this mask and I wish I could love it more after paying what I paid for it. It goes on like a dream with the little brush that comes with it, looks super cool, dries down great, peels off without leaving bits all over your face and leaves your face feeling velvety smooth. The problem I have is that for a few hours after wearing it my face is quite comparable to a tomato and also it STINGS as it's being applied. I really wish I could love it more and probably won't repurchase as there are other masks that leave a similar effect but with less stinging.
Maya💜 🐝.
Middlesbrough
Absolutely fantastic mask!! It’s made my skin feel lovely and plump. My skin had a very healthy glow and looked and felt very healthy. This mask is one of my favourite masks. The packaging is very luxury and will definitely spruce up you face regime. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Luna B.
Firstly , I like the packaging too much, and like the product also , it give a hydration and super glow skin , it really works , GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
And of course I want to buy it another time cause it’s very effective ❤️😍😍
IRMA♡ V.
Esparraguera
Reaffirming Treatment Mask. This mask is a revolutionary treatment that reaffirms, smoothes and tones the skin of the face, neck and décolleté. This innovative formula, which takes on a nice silvery color when it dries, combines specific ingredients to reaffirm and redefine the contours of the face. Once it is removed, the mask leaves the skin smooth and the complexion radiant and sexy.
Julia B.
Manhattan
This is one of my favourite face mask ever it may be a wee bit pricey but it is really worth the money , the packaging is really stunning and the texture of the mask is really good and when it peels off it gives you a really nice shiny and glow also smoothens and hydrates your skin
🕸Josie G.
Berlin
I would recommend the Glamglow masks to everyone who wants to see immediately a difference after using a face mask. This mask is a moisturizing peel off mask with a nice cocos smell and feels just amazing. It can be peeled off super easy and leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Thymea G.
Definitly effective !
This mask is absoluty amazing.
It smells like piña colada. I have a dry and sensitive skin and after the mask, my skin is soft and firm. It is very easy to remove.
But it disavantage is it high price.
I recommand this product for sure.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, SC
I am obsessed with this mask! I just purchased my second tub! The first lasted me over a year without going weird or bad. The brush that this comes with is wonderful and works so good with all masks!!! This mask just makes your skin look tight and refreshed! I def think its worth the price!
Livy D.
bournemourh
A big splurge are these products. But, completely worth it. The feel I get once I’ve competed the firming mask is astounding. I feel fresher and my skin visibly glows. Well done glam glow, deffo not for the people who don’t link to splurge every once in a while.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?