BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liz A.
Los Angeles
This mask is amazing for getting your skin ready for a big event. As the mask dries down you feel your skin tightening. Peeling it off and revealing the smoothness of your skin very satisfying.
Kat L.
It need to be put it on pretty liberally for it to peel off correctly. It didn't hurt taking it off like a lot of masks do. The few wrinkles I have vanished and it felt super lifting. It tightens my pores and made my skin super smooth. I most definitely recommend.
Elisa A.
Salinas
Honestly not a big fan of the color, it is unique and fun and all but walking around my house my parents are like "what do you have on your face" lol. In the end it gets the job done, better than other normal face masks. Almost out of it and might be repurchasing.
Arielle💜 A.
Minnesota
I swear by glam glow masks! And this one is so fun just because it makes you look like a blue tin man!! So fun to do alone or with friends!! A little pricey but entirely worth it in my opinion
Gabby N.
Valparaiso, IN
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASK. I love glam glow in general but this masks has quickly become one of my favorite it helps my pores and acne on my face. It is a bright blue color so it’s even fun to put on and see yourself wear it
Emma S.
Matthews, NC
I loved this product it made my skin so smooth. I recommend this product to anyone. The only thing I will say it it feels kinda sticky on the skin if its your first time using this mask but all the other times it was awesome.
Eveee R.
Los Angeles
Love the way it made my skin felt , from begging to end . Not too gently not too harsh on my skin type . The packaging is everything! So cute with sonic on it . Would definitely recommend it .
Emily M.
Darlington, IN
Glam glow will always be one of my all time favorites. No matter the product you will see flawless results. Between packaging feel on your skin plus your results glam glow is practically gold!
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! Preferably, I like peel masks and I hate when they are too tough on my skin. This peels off so easy and leaves my skin feeling great. It also doesn't have a smell which is a plus!
Hannah A.
I got this as a birthday present and when I first used it I was totally in love. It made my skin feel amazing. It was bought at sephora I believe. It was gentle on my skin and I would recommend to anyone and everyone. 10/10
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???