BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
  • "one of my all time favorite masks tinted blue! a little expensive for a good bit, but very worth it. a little goes a long way and i love using this a little before a put my makeup on." in 38 reviews
Barbara F.
Halifax, NS
Very nice and fun to use. My face did feel more firm after using. I would repurchase and I would recommend to my friends and family if they are looking for a firming mask. Price is a little bit high if purchasing in Canada.
Mya T.
Victoria
The sonic blue was a great addition to the classic silver. After seeing it all through YouTube I had to give it a try. Price is questionable at first but is definitely a bang for your buck!
Ally M.
lecco
Simply amazing, it applies so smoth and when you peel it of your skin feels lifted and definitelly softer. It doesn't hurt at all when you peel it of which is good also for sensitive skins
Devyn M.
Very affective product. Makes my face feel so much cleaner and always want more in the container. I literally use it all the time. It is a bit pricey but that's because I'm in college and don't want to spend the money!
Nickølas J.
Laval, QC
Really good mask helps make the skin very smooth, peels off with ease and smells good. It was very effective I suggest this product. The packaging is really nice also. I would buy it again but it is a little pricey.
Raychel S.
Totally love this!! A handy little fixer-upper in minutes. Wish it was bigger but good value for money! Effective for what you need it for and it met my expectations.
I'd but it again!
Emily G.
Amazing mask! Made my skin feel soft and was easy to peel. I could definitely feel a difference in firmness of my face after just one use. Loved the sonic blue packaging as well.
Isy R.
Bradford , Uk
The Glanceulan mask is the best mask I have ever wore it's like peeling your skin but in a nice way is really good because you don't need to have to wash your face because it peels off
Nahal G.
Dubai
Works amazing with combination skin ! Great for using before glaming up before events and occasions, since it gives a mini facelift at your home . I do wish it was a little cheaper .
abbi F.
Very good product would recommend for anyone it makes your face feel tight but it goes away after a while. The smell is a very coconut smell but not to strong I do love this product.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?