BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren B.
I love the packaging! Super cute and retro! The mask left my skin feeling silky and clean! I would highly recommend this mask to anyone with troubled skin, especially if you love snapping cute products to your story like I do ;)
Vivian G.
Anaheim
This product really helped improve my skin, it not only left my skin feeling hydrated and healthy again but it also made it feel like it had a glow. I've used this product multiple times and would buy it again in a heart beat.
Delia A.
Melrose Park
Love this product! Left my skin feeling smooth and glowy! It was my first time trying it & I'm so happy I did! I got mine at Sephora, a couple of months back. It definitely met my expectations 😍
Victoria S.
Bogota , NJ
It's awesome! Feels great on the skin and it smells like Piña Colada. I purchased at Sephora for $19 (the sample size). This was my first time using it and it's everything I expected of it. It made my skin feel so great and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Elizabeth B.
Nashville, TN
Wow wow I love this stuff! Leaves my skin radiant and soft! It's definitely helped the look of my pores and fine lines around my mouth! It's gentle and easy to use. I'd definitely buy it again.
Gabby N.
Valparaiso, IN
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASK. I love glam glow in general but this masks has quickly become one of my favorite it helps my pores and acne on my face. It is a bright blue color so it’s even fun to put on and see yourself wear it
Elisa A.
Salinas
Honestly not a big fan of the color, it is unique and fun and all but walking around my house my parents are like "what do you have on your face" lol. In the end it gets the job done, better than other normal face masks. Almost out of it and might be repurchasing.
Emily M.
Darlington, IN
Glam glow will always be one of my all time favorites. No matter the product you will see flawless results. Between packaging feel on your skin plus your results glam glow is practically gold!
Kat L.
It need to be put it on pretty liberally for it to peel off correctly. It didn't hurt taking it off like a lot of masks do. The few wrinkles I have vanished and it felt super lifting. It tightens my pores and made my skin super smooth. I most definitely recommend.
Emma S.
Matthews, NC
I loved this product it made my skin so smooth. I recommend this product to anyone. The only thing I will say it it feels kinda sticky on the skin if its your first time using this mask but all the other times it was awesome.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?