BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Naima Z.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
Bought the deluxe size Glamglow Gravity Mud Mask, (limited edition) from Sephora. Loved the fact that it left my skin feeling soft and more firm. Highly recommended! P.S. I fell in love with the colour too!!
Alexandria K.
Hamilton
This worked well for me and made my skin feel really good as well as looking super cool!! This is definitely a product I will be using again. I find that most of the glamglow products are really good though.
Gloria L.
Souris
Love this mask it gives a fun twist to the original with the new blue colour.tightening and skin always looks better afterwards ,I love to do this mask before a night out or a event to give your skin a boost
Robb C.
One of the cutest packages I've ever seen! It is such a great product and such a good price. Wasn't harsh on my skin at all and left my skin soft and refreshed, definitely one of my favourites, it's a must!!
Fridda A.
Chiapas, MX.
I love using this product, it really works in my skin. Its true the fact that is a little expensive but it worth it because of the excellent job that it does in my face. I would buy it once again for shure!!
Tara K.
Feels lovely on the skin and smells Devine . My skin felt and looked radiant . I bought it from boots . It is rather pricey but they have smaller sizes which you could buy to try first . I just found it a little difficult to remove the mask
Jamie S.
Leaves skin feeling super fresh and glowing! However I did expect more from the product and was slightly disappointed to not see an improvement in my skin after using this product for a long period of time
sana a.
OMG i m in love with this prdouct ,Its packaging is so gorgeous it is a facial glamglow mud mask definetly the best mud mask i have tryed because it made my skin ricey super soft i have a sensative skin so it really works for me it is so gentle on skin but the only thing is its a bit pricey so other than that i like the product.
Callum M.
Sheffield, ['', '', '']
This is such a great product! Fun to put on and very effective. Unlike other peel off masks this one actually peeled off all in one go! Probably got about 10 uses out of the pot so well priced. Also you get some miniatures to try as well!
stephanie k.
glasgow
This is such a good product packaging is amazing I love sonic used to watch it when I was younger this is the reason I bought this product but since I started using it my face feels and looks so clean
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?