BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Stfnia Q.
Pasadena
It was easy to apply, but at the time of extraction it was very difficult to get stuck in my skin and it hurt to take it off, I had to remove it with water, no like! And I think is expensive
Rebecca L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a fun mask to use! On top of that, the results are immediately visible and just seem to give my skin a pick me up. Very effective. Will buy again and again.
Erika M.
Tipton, CA
I loved it so much it left my skin feeling really hydrating and soft i woukd love for one of my frineds to use this stuff because its really woth buying. It is kn my pricy side but you wont regret it at all. Ive bough maby things from this brand and it never fauks to disappoint me at all.
Victoria S.
Bogota , NJ
It's awesome! Feels great on the skin and it smells like Piña Colada. I purchased at Sephora for $19 (the sample size). This was my first time using it and it's everything I expected of it. It made my skin feel so great and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Becca E.
This product softens and hydrated your skin. It is so fun to peel, it smells delicious, and it looks so cool and shiny. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and brand new.
Dinorath G.
Antioch , TN
I love using this mask, it makes my skin feel so firm and supple. I only gave it 4 stars because I don't feel like it's a long term firmness solution. I love to peel it off more than the effects.
Lauren B.
I love the packaging! Super cute and retro! The mask left my skin feeling silky and clean! I would highly recommend this mask to anyone with troubled skin, especially if you love snapping cute products to your story like I do ;)
Sydney A.
Tucson, AZ
It went on really nicely, it peeled off really easily. It went beyond my expectations. It was very effective, and left my skin feeling smooth and soft. It was my first time using this product but I would definitely use it again.
Shantel E.
Love this product so much! It smells amazing and is definitely very gentle on my skin. The packaging is super cute and the product itself Edomite like exceeded my expectations! Would buy again and recommend to friends and family
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the first glam glow product I have ever used and received it as a gift so I’m not so sure on the price of the product. It applies very smoothly and my skin feels so soft and smooth after the mask has been rinsed off.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?