BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is a very great mask it makes your skin feel rejuvenated soft and clean the Texture of it feels cool as it Dries you can feel it getting Tight and then you peel once it drys the feeling is Amazing
Gigi P.
I love this mask. I use it once a week. I love the bright color of the mask and its very easy to apply. I love the metallic glow of this. It refreshes your whole face . I bought it at Sephora and I would buy this again. I enjoy using this mask when I want to brighten my face.
Šeherzada B.
portland
Works amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing !!! Love it I would deff recommend it for others to buy ! I bought mine online and the packaging was awesome :) must say and yes deff would recommend!!
Veda P.
Norfolk, VA
legit was glowing after using this! made my skin feel fresh and tight. definitely on the pricier side so perfect for when you’re having a “treat yourself” moment but so worth it!!!!! definitely recommend if you’re feeling ultra boujie
Ally T.
Kailua Kona, HI
Loved this mask! My face felt soft & so nice and firm afterwards. I really love a good mud mask and this one pulled all of the bad oils out of my pores. A little pricey, but would definitely recommend.
Alaina E.
Des Moines, WA
Not a fan of this product at all really. Got it at Sephora for my bachelorette pre funk to do with the ladies and it burned my skin pretty bad. It stayed red for a few hours. Was not a fun experience.
Chelsea L.
Bryan, OH
I absolutely love this product. I use it once a week just to clean out and firm up my skin. Of course who can resist peel off masks. It literally feed the need to use glue and peel. I love to use this in junction with the thirsty mud.
Miranda V.
I seriously don’t even like Sephora but I go there just to buy glamglow because they usually have a very wide variety of glamglow products. It’s a little more expensive than other skincare routines but definitely worth it because it’s gentle on my sensitive skin
Kheyontea W.
Florence, SC
I have used this mask multiple times before going out and it gives you that skin tightening feeling that a lot of people look for. So if you're into a little mini facelift without the knife, get this.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
Really loved this mask! It's fun to peel off, you get a decent amount of product for your money and it smells great. Loved the packaging, first time user for this product but would like to repurchase.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???