BY GLAMGLOW #76 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?1 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
Racie N.
Everything about this product is amazing. It always made my face feel so amazing and wonderful after taking it off. The only thing I would have to complain about is the fact that it made my face burn. Yes I understand that it's supposed to make your face burn a little but it kinda hurt and it was really uncomfortable.
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I bought this products because it was highly recommended to me. The mask smelled fantastic and was easy to put on. Only downfall about the mask was it sometimes leaves a little blue tint on your face
Stormy B.
Raleigh
This mask is great for balancing uneven skin tone, tightening, and eliminating dead skin. I use this once a month. A little goes a long way. Sephora carries this mask. A1.
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
I love the smell and the color of this product. But i do wish it was a bit easier to peel off for $69 a jar. I love the other wash off formulas but not too fond of the peel off masks.
Kimberly D.
Long Beach , CA
It didn't feel any difference then the the silver one. It's still An amazing product, the blue made it a lot more fun and sonic made it even more fun. I highly recommend.
Jordan P.
Fun product to use and has the same great quality as other products in this line. I wish it was a little less expensive because it limits the amount of products I can buy from this awesome line. Sephora will give you a free sample to try so I definitely encourage you to try this brand and product out!
Samantha M.
Jamaica
I love how soft GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue Collectible Edition Sonic is. It leaves my skin feeling after. I have sensitive skin and it's surprisingly gentle. I put it on once or twice a week as a deep cleaning treatment and it's been keeping my skin smooth and soft.
Ally S.
YAY for nerds!!! I just got this the other day for my birthday, I have not tried the mud yet but I am loving the moisturizer by glam glow so far! I have been looking for a moisturizer for awhile now especially one that does not cause breakouts. So far this one is doing a wonderful job. It smells INCREDIBLE and has a tinted version as well. It's not super thick or super liquidy and give you a beautiful dewy natural look. Very French 💗💗💗
Angela N.
Oh now this one is my FAVORITE! First of all, who doesn’t love a flippin’ peel off mask? I adore them. I look like the Tin Man from the Wizard Of Oz when I use this mask.. so I always have fun with this mask! Peeling the mask off is painless and easy. It leaves my skin glowing and beautiful and uplifted. AHHMAZING!
Shanice W.
Bronx, NY
It's so pretty. What a creative way to sell something. I love sonic. And it smells good and it feel great on my skin. It's pricey but I have fun with it. I would recommend to everyone.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?