BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Christina W.
Louisville, KY
Fun color! I have used multiple of their products and always like the results. This one just happens to be even more fun! Face feels firmer and brighter after using.
Sarah H.
This mask was overall an okay experience. Peeling it off was so satisfying, and i felt it tighten my skin, but afterward I did break out a little and was dry.
Amber M.
Westwood , MA
This mask is great it really keeps your sling feeling firm after use! It helps with aging and helps your skinny look young ! I love this masks I highly recommend it
Ashley k.
San Diego, CA
This mask is perfect for someone with Problem skin! It cleans out your pores and is good for acne! It is a little pricey but lasts a long time and is great quality.
Gia D.
I love the way it makes my face feel after rinsing it off. It smell fruit, which I do not mind at all. It makes the overall experience more enjoyable. I have not notice a huge difference in my skin. That is only because I do not use it consistently. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
I Love this Glam glow mask! It's so fun to put on and take off! Plus it makes your skin look and feel GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment so good after.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally loving this Sonic the Hedgehog mask! Not only is the bright blue color super appealing to the eye, but your face feels amazingly rejuvenated after each use.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
I think this mask is my least fav glam glow mask. It is really fun to use for an at home spa night! I did not see any firming results from its use but my skin felt very soft afterwards.
somaia e.
West New York, NJ
Expensive item. But, it's not really worth it. I would not buy this again due to the extreme pricing. But very beautiful packaging. It's too much money for a item that isn't that good.
Emmy G.
Little Rock, AR
This peel off mask if my favorite out of the 100 masks I have ever put on my face!! I love masks so I have a lot. I have about 3 of these stocked up under my sink😂
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?