BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine B.
I haven’t really noticed any results from this product but I do not use it regularly. It does not seem to have any reactions on my somewhat sensitive skin. It is a little expensive as everything from glam glow is but it’s a good product.
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
I love the cute package it comes in and color of the mask the blue bright metallic it leaves face very soft and lifted It feels healthier younger looking skin this mask is a must have it's for all skin types I totally recommend !!
T P.
I love this mask! Its purple. It's so fun to apply and after you look like a fierce alien haha. It's a peel off mask and my skin feels so good after. I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends!
Kiana M.
love it!! gotta go & get more.. i got it from walmart. yes, good value & yes, a little pricey but when you want things you buy to work your gonna pay a little more for it. got it from walmart..
Shaley B.
new smyrna beach
I love this face mask so much I love how refreshing it feels and how it tightens the skin. This is definitely worth your money and don't be afraid to use a lot of product. It works better with more. :)
Allison G.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this facemask and it left my face feeling soft and refreshed as it advertised. The mask also advertised as being silver in color but mine didn't seem that way, it was more grey. These face masks are pricey and you could probably find something similar in quality for a cheaper price.
Veda P.
Norfolk, VA
legit was glowing after using this! made my skin feel fresh and tight. definitely on the pricier side so perfect for when you’re having a “treat yourself” moment but so worth it!!!!! definitely recommend if you’re feeling ultra boujie
While I loved the color and he imaginative nature of this product I wasn't quite satisfied by it. It wasn't really any kind of magic in a bottle and I think that there are way better masks out there for a lesser price tag. My advice is that it is a fun mask to have on hand but doesn't realistically benefit my skin that much.
Gigi P.
I love this mask. I use it once a week. I love the bright color of the mask and its very easy to apply. I love the metallic glow of this. It refreshes your whole face . I bought it at Sephora and I would buy this again. I enjoy using this mask when I want to brighten my face.
Šeherzada B.
portland
Works amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing !!! Love it I would deff recommend it for others to buy ! I bought mine online and the packaging was awesome :) must say and yes deff would recommend!!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???