BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
T P.
I love this mask! Its purple. It's so fun to apply and after you look like a fierce alien haha. It's a peel off mask and my skin feels so good after. I would buy it again and recommend it to all my friends!
Jayden V.
NOT MY FIRST TIME USING THIS PRODUCT. BUT ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS. WAS SUPER GENTAL ON THE FACE AND MADE MY SKIN FEEL AND LOOK SUPER FRESH. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE, AND EVERYONE.
Rosemary R.
Moreno Valley CA
I FREAKING LOVE glam glow it's AMAZING!!! It does wonders to my skin and really gets all that gross stuff out of my skin and leaves it looking healthy and dewy. It also has anti-aging properties in it!!
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
I love the cute package it comes in and color of the mask the blue bright metallic it leaves face very soft and lifted It feels healthier younger looking skin this mask is a must have it's for all skin types I totally recommend !!
Kylie Y.
I love this mask! It smells super good and is hysterical to wear! It is fun and makes my skin look plump and tight. This is my go to pampering mask for Sunday night! I will buy this over and over again!
Christine B.
I haven’t really noticed any results from this product but I do not use it regularly. It does not seem to have any reactions on my somewhat sensitive skin. It is a little expensive as everything from glam glow is but it’s a good product.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is a very great mask it makes your skin feel rejuvenated soft and clean the Texture of it feels cool as it Dries you can feel it getting Tight and then you peel once it drys the feeling is Amazing
Allison G.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this facemask and it left my face feeling soft and refreshed as it advertised. The mask also advertised as being silver in color but mine didn't seem that way, it was more grey. These face masks are pricey and you could probably find something similar in quality for a cheaper price.
Kheyontea W.
Florence, SC
I have used this mask multiple times before going out and it gives you that skin tightening feeling that a lot of people look for. So if you're into a little mini facelift without the knife, get this.
Shaley B.
new smyrna beach
I love this face mask so much I love how refreshing it feels and how it tightens the skin. This is definitely worth your money and don't be afraid to use a lot of product. It works better with more. :)
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?