BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Alicia
When first reviewing this product I didn't really have high expectations for it, I didn't think a face mask could really do much but I was so wrong. My skin just looks so much brighter and feels a lot tighter when using this mask.. and I love to peel it of after using it! Defiantly recommend!!
Kelsi S.
This stuff is amazing! I've never tried the original gravity mud, but this blue version is perfection. It makes my skin feel clear, smooth, firm and hydrated all at the same time. It also smells amazing and no one can beat the Sonic Blue colour!
Laura G.
yo lo compre y me gusta mucho, es una mascarilla que cumple con lo que promete, es cara pero vale la pena, ya que dura mucho y lo importante es que gastes un dinero pero funcione en la piel, lo barato sale caro y lo  importante es la satisfacción.
Inia T.
Left my skin super refreshed and hydrated. It met every expectations, I must say I tried it once I heard all about it from YouTube gurus. I found it to be an accessible price, because you get a right amount of product and it's very good quality. I would definitely recommend to others.
Shelby W.
['Edmonton', ''], AB
First things first, it smells like piña colada! *heart eyes* second, the galaxy silver (or blue sonic version) colour is so fun! Leaves my skin feeling like a babies butt! I use every two weeks. I do find the price to be a little steep, but it is a great product.
Taylor S.
Such an amazing product made my skin look and feel amazing, the packaging is just absolutely unique and beautiful, I bought it from the website and it was just very gentle on the skin. Definitely recommend to others to buy this product.
SHIR X.
Johannesburg
After seeing this product all over YouTube and instagram, I was bound to try it myself! In terms of effectiveness, I would give it 100%! My skin felt so smooth afterwards and my discoloration disappeared abit! Can't wait to try it again!
Teighlor D.
Kitchener, ON
This is a really fun mask.Being an 80s kid the marketing for this was really the major selling point.Skin wise I didn't find the scent too overpowering and it left my skin feeling right and smooth.Over priced IMO but a fun retro splurge.
Fergie M.
It definitely does not tighten or lift the skin. I would say that my skin feels soft and supple immediately upon removing the mask and maybe it tightens my pores? the effects are extremely temporary though and gone by the next day.
Samm S.
Absolutely loved using this product. Made my skin feel so soft after the first use. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. It's a little pricey but it is definitely worth it! I would really recommend this product.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?