BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Briana O.
Aliso viejo
I LOVE this limited edition color! I have used the regular mask and it makes my skin feel so clean and firm. My makeup goes on a lot smoother and more even after using this. Gorgeous packaging! So cute!
Samantha G.
Des Plaines, Illinois
A bit pricy but worth the money. Really leaves the skin feeling hydrated and refreshed if you have oily skin this is definitely for you! A bit rough on the skin so I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. The product is worth the money but use it only when necessary.
Jayden V.
NOT MY FIRST TIME USING THIS PRODUCT. BUT ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS. WAS SUPER GENTAL ON THE FACE AND MADE MY SKIN FEEL AND LOOK SUPER FRESH. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE, AND EVERYONE.
Kamila B.
Roswell, GA
This product is not the cheapest, but I think it's worth the price. Not only it looks cool when you apply it, but it really makes your skin fill firm and tighter after few minutes. I highly recommend this mask
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
I love this mask! It gives you that firming, lifting feel back to your skin! I also love the chrome blue color! It's actually very gentle on the skin but it does leave a tingling sensation to your skin!
Christine B.
I haven’t really noticed any results from this product but I do not use it regularly. It does not seem to have any reactions on my somewhat sensitive skin. It is a little expensive as everything from glam glow is but it’s a good product.
Kylie Y.
I love this mask! It smells super good and is hysterical to wear! It is fun and makes my skin look plump and tight. This is my go to pampering mask for Sunday night! I will buy this over and over again!
Ashlee H.
Owosso, MI
The only thing I liked about it is that it was blue, not that into it. It didn't do anything for my skin and it just wasn't good. It wasn't really worth the money and I wouldn't buy it again. ..........
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
I love the cute package it comes in and color of the mask the blue bright metallic it leaves face very soft and lifted It feels healthier younger looking skin this mask is a must have it's for all skin types I totally recommend !!
Wendy C.
Tried it a few times love the texture ! It was a good value , not pricey since it's a trial before actually buying the big one. It was my first time using it. I thinks it's effective and a great product.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???