BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Sophie E.
Little Parkfield Rs, Liverpool
Love this mask, made my skin feel amazing and it definitely firming. I love the sonic theme and the colour of the mask is so fun! It definitely met my expectations and I use it once a week as part of my routine just to properly cleanse and firm up my skin!
Laura G.
eS una maravilla , funciona, promete lo que dice, cumple con todo lo que dice, es de una calidad extrema, es una mascarilla que hidrata y da luminosidad, no defrauda a pesar de su precio, lo recomiendo muchisimo y recordar siempre que lo barato sale caro.
Abigail W.
The inner gamer was screaming at me when I saw this product! So easy to apply, messy in the wrong hands though. The packaging is sturdy and the results in the end is amazing. So disappointed this product is only limited edition. Still need this in my life
Diana B.
Wish this wasn't limited edition! Smells great, a little like Pina colada. Feels a bit cold at first, dries to peel off. Leaving a smoother and firmer complexion. Hope to buy another jar soon!
Emily P.
huddersfield
amazing!!! love this so much, the packaging is so cute and really attracts an audience. really does wonders for my skin and does what the packaging says it does. super satisfying peeling the mask off when its dried
mik m.
Hawthorne, CA
This is a wonderful skincare product that leaves your skin feeling moist and firm. The packaging is so cute also. I use this mask weekly and each time i do i seem to have a gear makeup day the next day. I would recommend if youre on the market for a mask
Aurora M.
I wish this product wasn't just limited edition. I know that its just the regular gravity mud face mask except its blue, but I'm a HUGE sonic the hedgehog fan and love the packaging for this! It makes my face look so nice and tight and smooth and the blue chrome is beautiful. I tried to ration it but didn't want it to dry up. Will be keeping the packaging though.
Jayde B.
This is by far my most favourite face mask, it makes your skin smooth after use and at least 2weeks I would say after application. Out of all the face masks I have used this is by far my most favourite one and would totally recommend it to anyone and everyone, you should try it some time guys!!
Alicia
When first reviewing this product I didn't really have high expectations for it, I didn't think a face mask could really do much but I was so wrong. My skin just looks so much brighter and feels a lot tighter when using this mask.. and I love to peel it of after using it! Defiantly recommend!!
Laura G.
yo lo compre y me gusta mucho, es una mascarilla que cumple con lo que promete, es cara pero vale la pena, ya que dura mucho y lo importante es que gastes un dinero pero funcione en la piel, lo barato sale caro y lo  importante es la satisfacción.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?