BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love this glamglow products, I love their masks and their cleansers. Absolutely amazing products. This mask in particular is so fun and great. It's freaking blue! And it leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Samantha B.
Love this product! This gives my skin a nice glow. The Sonic Blue colour makes the product so much more fun to use. Great value but is on the pricier side. I recommend this product to everyone. I found it to be gentle on my sensitive skin. 100% would repurchase this product!
Victoria U.
Dublin
I just started using this product and I'm in love. It very affective though you don't see the results immediately you see the results the more you use it. I bought my GlamGlow kit in Boots. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend this product to other people because of it benefits.
Puja P.
I review this every time because I am in love with this! It works. It tightens, brightens and really brings my skin back to life. I use this one a week and it leaves my skin glowing for days. My pores are smaller and it smells amazing
katrina g.
Smells like heaven. I love the nostalgia of sonic. I used to think glam glow was just booshy and gaudy packaging. But I waa surprised to use it and see results. Makes my skin feel soo soft. My only down is the fragrance unfortunately. Although it smells amazing, artificial fragrances are terrible for akin and people who are sensitive.
Stina D.
Whitby
I really like this sonic blue mask by Glamglow! I tried it for the first time after seeing many people on instagram use it and it looks and performs beautifully. I really liked how my face felt after the initial application so I'm hoping it continues to give me good results!
Dannie P.
Easy to apply with the mini brush that comes with it. Packaging is pretty and nice to display out. Product has a Pina colada scent, and is fun to apply. After drying, it is easy to remove. Peeling the product off the skin is super relaxing, leaving back soft and supple skin.
Ana P.
Love this mask! When I apply it, it turns the craziest bright blue colour. I wait 30 mins before I take it off and afterwards my skin is always  so clear and baby soft. This mask definitely works! If you want to see instant results, get this mask. I recommend this product.
Heena M.
Dubai, Dubai
Glamglow is an over-hyped product in the YouTube community. But I have never seen for it to have life-altering changes. It's a luxurious mask that feels really good on the skin, but the effects aren't permanent or extremely evident, making it really not worth the money.
Brittany A.
Kita-Ku, Osaka
Although this mask smelled nice and did leave my skin feeling soft after the few uses I had, I ended up returning it. Didn't do anything amazingly stellar to my skin for the price point I paid for it! The results didn't wow me to keep so I ended up returning this to Sephora.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?