BY GLAMGLOW #40 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Shalyn Y.
This mask is pretty neat! It's a royal blue color and is sticky and then dries and you peel it off. It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed afterwards. I got it from Sephora and I also really enjoy the smell!
Chloe V.
Port Angeles, WA
Makes my skin feel brighter, healthier, tighter, and all around completely amazing. I highly recommend this product, although it costs a lot it is totally worth the investment. Glam glow is a 100% win all around
Morgan R.
Lewisville, TX
I've been having the worst skin this last year and I started using this mask and it completely turned it around, my skin is so much softer and clear. I love this product so much, I recommend to everyoneGLAMGLOW® Supermud® Clearing Treatment
Amber B.
benton
It is a very good product in my opinion! I love how it is blue and makes you look like a smurf! Would buy again! This product met every expectation i had for it! Great price for what you get! They always say you get what you pay for and i agree 100% on that! Definitely would purchase again!
Rosemary W.
One of the best masks I’ve used. I love the eat it leaves my face. It’s effective for trouble spots and it comes in the cute Glam Glow packaging. I have not had any disappointments using the Glam Glow products.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg , MD
5 stars mainly for the color! But no seriously, my skin felt lighter, cleaner, brighter after this mask. It's so cool to use and apply to your face. Plus the size of the product guarantees that you will get many uses out of it! Highly recommended!
Crystal N.
Lake Charles , LA
Omg I love how cool his gravity mud mask looks! I can't use the regular glam glow masks but this one doesn't bother my skin and it is so fun to use, I'm thrilled they made these smaller version for the sonic collab! Such a fun mask!
Pricilla F.
I love Glamglow, however I was highly disappointed with this product. It was simply a blue gel on my face. It dried but did not tighten. I did not feel or see a difference once I took it off. Very disappointing
Jenn B.
I REALLY want to give this 5 ⭐️s, but it would be for how fun it is and not for how affective it was. I’m gonna be honest, I definitely buy products for their photographic nature, and GlamGlo is one of those products...plus, the quality is AMAZING!
Amanda L.
Pangburn, AR
I really loved the consistency of this product, and it was gentle and didn't hurt when I peeled it off. I wish it came in a larger package. I bought mine at Sephora and this was the first time using the product.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?