BY GLAMGLOW

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just becau...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Samuel P.
super smooth application although it was super super cold, thought the packaging and branding was original and fun and for sure brought me in. a little pricey for what it is but probably worth it, 4/5 for sure.
Shannon O.
Kingman, AZ
This product is very nice on the skin and leaves the skin feeling firm and tight. I have sensitive skin and this worked well on my skin, it looks super cute if you’re looking to take pictures in your mask as well and I love peel off masks.
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
This one is totally worth every dime if I was you I would make sure that you get it and try it immediate lead something that should be in your bathroom if you don't have any bathroom me at go to the stores now and gravatt
Ale V.
Hanover Park, IL
i love the way it made my skin feel it was absolutely amazing! i did it at night so i woke up and my skin felt great. I thought i wasn't going to like it but i really did , i got it on the website by the way!
Fatima A.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this face mask. It smells amazing and does exactly what the product says it is supposed to do. My skin feels softer and firmer after each use. In addition, the color of the mask makes it so much fun to use! I got a couple of uses out of this product but lasting results!
Livvvy Z.
Lake jackson
Ordered this as soon as it hit the website and immediately fell in love with the way it made my skin feel, I’m always too scared to try new things because my face is very sensitive but I will be repurchasing!
Laura R.
I love this product so much! Not only does it look amazing on your face but it also makes your face look and feel amazing! It gives you a nice glow and makes your face super soft! 10/10 recommend this product!
Honesty C.
I like this product because it is very relaxing and I put it on once every two week especially during test week and the regents and it smells amazing
And had my skin glowing so I do recommend this to everyone
Carla N.
It's okay. I think it's more of an "Instagram" mask. It's shocking looking in the face. I think it's very expensive. I may have seen a little difference. It did not break me out
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
Something fun that brings back memories while cleansing at the same time. Face masks are fun enough but when it brings back childhood moment that's even better. Left my skin feeling softer and all around clean.
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
What does this mask do for your skin? Or is it just because of color?
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this actually firm the skin?
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
I need this! Is it available in the U.K.?