BY GLAMGLOW #44 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what i...1 Answers
Sydney T.
woodward
Skin felt very nice after this mask. The color was fun too. Glam glow has some of the best skin care.
Kenzie S.
W Lafayette, IN
I’ve used this product a few times and noticed that it improves my skin texture and minimizes pores.
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
This broke me out so bad! I’ve never struggled with acne and my face was covered in it!! Never again!
December V.
San Antonio
saw lots of good reviews so i had to try ! Feels wonderful after taking off ! but its kind of pricey
Bree U.
Beachwood, NJ
This product was awesome... really makes your skin look and feel awesome afterwords! Would recommend!
Molly M.
Dallas , TX
Love how my face feels. I have very sensitive skin and I do not receive irritation from this product
Ginger P.
My skin always feels much more firm and lifted after this mask. Love the way it feels and peels off.
Lindsey W.
I used this once before. I liked the way my skin felt after but didn’t think it was worth the price.
Kristin L.
Loved this product, but I’ve only used it once so far. I’m not prepared to provide a full review yet.
Jesse B.
Saint Albans, WV
I really want to try this mask out so bad. It looks awesome and really fun to do with your friends
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?