BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Nancy M.
Pincourt , QC
Omg I can't stop raving about the whole Glamglow line. I love every one of their masks, especially the peel off masks. And the metallic blue is so eye candy, and skin feels amazing afterwards, smooth and lifted. Great product !
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
My favorite mask to date. Beside how cool it looks and the nostalgia of Sonic, it actually works. I suffer from super dry skin this winter and every time I do this mask it feels like a new start for my face. I leave it for 30 mins and can get about 97% off without any issues; the rest I'll remove with a face wipe.
June C.
Too bad this is limited edition! The colour makes this masks all the more fun and exciting just to put on a mask! I am not a big fan of the strong scent from this product, but I do love the colour and peeling the mask off once it dries. In terms of results, I notice my skin brighter after every use! I have oily/combo skin.
Jannatul F.
Leicester
At first when I used I thought ok this is not for me as it didn't feel right on the skin and there wasn't any smell. Because I am someone who just loves it when things smell nice. But when I let the mask do its job I realised how radiant and fresh my skin felt. Almost finished the jar and shared it with friends.
Tecia D.
Toronto
I love this product. The mask is so cool while it is on your face and makes you feel like a blue tin man. The mask makes your skin feel soft after you peel it off (and it is also kind of satisfying). I think the mask is a definite recommend and I will surly be repurchasing this when it is finished.
Laura O.
London, ON
My skin looks and feels amazing after using this mask - it's very gentle and tightens everything up! I love this mask, it's a go to and I continue to re use it regularly! I have repurchased this product many time, I even bought the limited edition sonic the hedgehog blue mask- just because I love it so much! Do yourself a favour and try this bad boy out
Samantha P.
Perris, CA
This mask is amazing, even though it feels like it has the same formula as the Glam Glow Silver mask. But I think this one smells a little bit more fruity and it leaves your skin so soft, smooth and with a dewy finish, it helps your skin to keep it moisture, also Sonic the hedgehog is amazing!!!
Bethan S.
This is amazing, makes your skin feel youthful and tight. The packaging is adorable! Sonic the hedgehog is an ambsalout favourite, i'm a repeat user of this product and I bought it online at debenhams. I would highly recommend to others as this product makes your face feel firm, tight and young.
Sabrina D.
Personally I love this product it makes my skin soft. I use it once in a while not everyday and I love the colour of this product. I recommended this to many people that love face masks and they are impressed
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
Firstly, I have to mention that the colour of the mask is really cool. I had seen this on YouTube and decided to try it. Although it worked well, it was very pricey. I think that's it's good to use and experience bit it's not something I'd use all the time. There are much cheaper alternatives.
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?