BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Tecia D.
Toronto
I love this product. The mask is so cool while it is on your face and makes you feel like a blue tin man. The mask makes your skin feel soft after you peel it off (and it is also kind of satisfying). I think the mask is a definite recommend and I will surly be repurchasing this when it is finished.
Laura O.
London, ON
My skin looks and feels amazing after using this mask - it's very gentle and tightens everything up! I love this mask, it's a go to and I continue to re use it regularly! I have repurchased this product many time, I even bought the limited edition sonic the hedgehog blue mask- just because I love it so much! Do yourself a favour and try this bad boy out
Samantha P.
Perris, CA
This mask is amazing, even though it feels like it has the same formula as the Glam Glow Silver mask. But I think this one smells a little bit more fruity and it leaves your skin so soft, smooth and with a dewy finish, it helps your skin to keep it moisture, also Sonic the hedgehog is amazing!!!
Bethan S.
This is amazing, makes your skin feel youthful and tight. The packaging is adorable! Sonic the hedgehog is an ambsalout favourite, i'm a repeat user of this product and I bought it online at debenhams. I would highly recommend to others as this product makes your face feel firm, tight and young.
Bethany E.
Lydney, Uk
Firstly, I have to mention that the colour of the mask is really cool. I had seen this on YouTube and decided to try it. Although it worked well, it was very pricey. I think that's it's good to use and experience bit it's not something I'd use all the time. There are much cheaper alternatives.
Sabrina D.
Personally I love this product it makes my skin soft. I use it once in a while not everyday and I love the colour of this product. I recommended this to many people that love face masks and they are impressed
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love this glamglow products, I love their masks and their cleansers. Absolutely amazing products. This mask in particular is so fun and great. It's freaking blue! And it leaves your skin feeling so soft.
Samantha B.
Love this product! This gives my skin a nice glow. The Sonic Blue colour makes the product so much more fun to use. Great value but is on the pricier side. I recommend this product to everyone. I found it to be gentle on my sensitive skin. 100% would repurchase this product!
Victoria U.
Dublin
I just started using this product and I'm in love. It very affective though you don't see the results immediately you see the results the more you use it. I bought my GlamGlow kit in Boots. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend this product to other people because of it benefits.
Stina D.
Whitby
I really like this sonic blue mask by Glamglow! I tried it for the first time after seeing many people on instagram use it and it looks and performs beautifully. I really liked how my face felt after the initial application so I'm hoping it continues to give me good results!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?