BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ashlynn 🌺.
Charles Town
These products are totally amazing! I got this for the first time and I actually loved it. It's great even tho it's a little expensive. It definitely wasn't disappointing and had an effect. I would recommend
Brittany H.
Puyallup, WA
I highly recommend this product. After applying the mask to my face you can start to feel it working. After 25-30 minutes you can peal the mask off. Best feeling in the world! You can feel your face feel tight right after!
Gabby V.
Such a great and fun mask. It really helps the skin to feel smooth, hydrated , and glow all day. It definitely met my expectations . I use this product about twice a week and it is very effective. I would reccomend this product to others if they are looking for smooth and hydrated skin
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
WowI just love this product it leaves my skin feeling so soft it literally feels like 23 years younger I absolutely love this product and would recommend this to all my girlfriends it is a bit pricey but totally worth it🦋
Yastasia T.
Duncanville, TX
It was a very fun product to use and saw results right after the first use. I saw some of my favorite muas and makeup gurus use this product, so i tried it and i have no regrets! Would definitley recommend!
Morgan R.
Fort Collins, CO
This mask is my ride or die! I absolutely love the color, the blue is super fun. It peels off very easily if you use a thick enough layer. For me, it is extremely firming and lifting, and I really notice a difference in my skin after I use it!
Elizabeth C.
My favorite glam glow mask for the tightening and slight lifting effects. I never buy the regular one because they always have these fun colors. Plus the nostalgia for sonic and tales pushed be to have to buy it.
Brandy d.
Statesville
Made my skin  feel really soft I love the packaging. I loved it. It really wasn't what I thought it was going to be it was much much more. Very effective  it was my first time using it and I will keep using it
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
Something fun that brings back memories while cleansing at the same time. Face masks are fun enough but when it brings back childhood moment that's even better. Left my skin feeling softer and all around clean.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?