BY GLAMGLOW #51 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 151 people after 2x weekly usage:
- 92% agreed that skin feels immediately firmer
- 91% agreed skin feels immediately tighter and more toned

• What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don't know i...1 Answers
  • I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Jia F.
Its really refreshing...it will give ultimate freshness and soothing effect .this is most recommended product for skin care glamglow thirstymud hydrating treatment
Brittany S.
Calgary, AB
Not for sensitive skin! I have generally pretty blemish free skin, but I am extremely sensitive and this mask caused my forehead to break out it large, painful cystic type acne that I have never experienced before. I can’t speak for people with different skin types but it was not a good fit for my sensitive skin.
Beth M.
Tried this at my friends and it was unbelievable. Very expensive and not sure if it is worth the price due to being cheaper alternatives out there. However it did remove a lot of gunk from my skin and left it feeling refresh and new. I think the company needs to either reduce the price or add more product.
Alyssa M.
Kanata, ON
Not a huge fan of the smell of this but they way it makes my skin feeling is absolutely amazing.  I only tried this mask initially because I thought it looked cool, but I was super surprised by how much I loved it.  I repurchased several times and intend on purchasing the new gold edition.
Luke H.
these products are the best in the business! they leave your skin feeling absolutely top notch like you came out of a beauty therapist salon! I would bring these everywhere with me! all used for different things chose the one that suits you most! 100% worth it and the smell is absolutely gorgeous! 😍
Emma F.
Toronto, ON
I had a terrible reaction to this product. Tiny invisible bumps all over my face that burned and itched. Has been almost a week since I used it and the rash is still there. If you have even remotely sensitive skin, avoid this product even if other Glam Glow products work for you (as they do for me)
It’s very good for hydration and tightening . I suffer from dry skin and I use this twice a week or when my skin needs some hydration . Purchased from Sephora online . Yes it’s a good value for money and specially for women who cannot go regularly for facial cos they are busy like me .
Shabnaz P.
To be honest i really did only buy it because this brand seems really popular and i am a huge nerd and am in love with sonic but aftet i used it. It doesnt let you down it actually firmed my face however for me some who is broke af this was a bit pricey but only for me it migjt vary
Ane P.
Protect you Lips when you are expose in sun. It was exactly what I expected. I bought it on internet. The product was in a good price so I think that I wold try.
alison a.
Me encantaría usar este nuevo producto me llama mucho la atención su empaque Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara y con la máscara de too faced sería perfecto
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
Winnipeg , MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?