BY GLAMGLOW #23 in Face Masks

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or befor...2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this would love to try but don'...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley A.
I love this mask !!! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and firm ! I love because even though my skin is sensative it doesn't irritate me. I have used the original silver one . Just different color but still amazing effect on skin !!! Would buy again !
Erika G.
This product is super cute! Packaging is really nice as well! I got this as a gift from a friend who don’t like it but I loved it! Such a cute metallic color and it fits skin so well you actually feel it working while it’s on:)
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This mask is amazing! It feels great on the skin. Super refreshing. And when you take it off it's one of the best feelings ever. Your skin feels so nice afterwards. Plus is smells nice. Definitely worth the money.
Katrina M.
Love this mask! The tube looks small but I've used it 5x and still have a good amount left. Peel off masks are hard to come by, or they're excruciating, but this was easy to peel and left my skin soft and glowing.
melanie m.
east hampton
This is product is amazing it left my skin feeling tight and bright. I purchased it at sephora and couldn't be happier. It left my skin super glowy after and i'm not disappointed w it at all! definitely recommend
Jenn B.
I REALLY want to give this 5 ⭐️s, but it would be for how fun it is and not for how affective it was. I’m gonna be honest, I definitely buy products for their photographic nature, and GlamGlo is one of those products...plus, the quality is AMAZING!
Pricilla F.
I love Glamglow, however I was highly disappointed with this product. It was simply a blue gel on my face. It dried but did not tighten. I did not feel or see a difference once I took it off. Very disappointing
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
I really loved the consistency of this product, and it was gentle and didn't hurt when I peeled it off. I wish it came in a larger package. I bought mine at Sephora and this was the first time using the product.
Rosemary W.
One of the best masks I’ve used. I love the eat it leaves my face. It’s effective for trouble spots and it comes in the cute Glam Glow packaging. I have not had any disappointments using the Glam Glow products.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg , MD
5 stars mainly for the color! But no seriously, my skin felt lighter, cleaner, brighter after this mask. It's so cool to use and apply to your face. Plus the size of the product guarantees that you will get many uses out of it! Highly recommended!
marisa r.
port of spain
Does it really do what it says if it does would like to try
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Riley S.
Do you recommend using this mask in the morning, or before bed?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???