BY GLAMGLOW #41 in Face Masks

What it is:

Solutions for:
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
A convenient brush is included for application.

Beauty Tip:
Use GRAVITYMUD™ as a pre-makeup treatment for extra sexy contours.

Research results:

• I love glam glow products I use the mud mask a lot what is this d...1 Answers
  • Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes ...2 Answers
Reeha H.
dubai
Yet here with another product I found so I can review . This amazing product retails at around 300-400 Aed / Qar and is by far one of the best glossy shiny masks that gives the face a glow while also cloaing the pores. I usually prefer mud masks but this is one lf my absolute favourites. Omg ! I cant stop ravingg about how good it is and the wonders it does to skin . It is my pre party prep must have and so I always make sure I have one from sephora or amazon always with me.
Trista R.
Vancouver, BC
I had previously tried this mask on the back of my hand in stores with my Mom. We both noticed a considerable difference just on our hands which peaked our interest. I finally received the mask and was able to try it out for myself, and I love it! It smells like pineapples and of course looks so cool on your skin! It does take more than you would think in order to be able to peel the mask off, so definitely put on more than you think you should! I love the way my skin feels so soft and appears firmer after doing this mask. It definitely has become a staple in my mask collection!  GLAMGLOW GRAVITYMUD™ Firming Treatment Sonic Blue
Alexis B.
Calgary, AB
Glamglow Gravity Mud is similar to the "peel-off" masks that have been flooding Facebook feeds. What sets this mask apart from those Facebook advertised brands, is that it is less harsh on the skin, removing blackheads while leaving the face soft and moisturized. Many of the masks from Amazon have caused pain while peeling off! There are some that have also resulted in skin damage due to this. As an avid Glamglow user, I assure you that the mask peels off without even the slightest sting, and leaves your face feeling better, and softer than before. I recommend using cold water or an ice towel to minimize pores after for a lasting effect!
Jess P.
Stockton-on-tees, Durham
After seeing this product all over social media I HAD to try! I purchased as I had to join in the craze of trying the masks and I was thoroughly impressed. I was sceptical at first with them retailing at around £40 for a mask however they are totally worth the try if your crazy for skincare. I have sensitive skin which is also combination and I struggle finding skincare which helps boost my skin without feeling irritable. My skin felt instantly nourished and smoother as soon as I peeled off the mask and appeared brighter with more radiance. I would definitely recommend and look forward to trying their other masks.
Megan N.
Sittard
I love this mask. if you like peel-off masks, you want your skin to feel like you just had a facial, but you don't like to apply a mask with your fingers, then you need this mask in your life. you need the smallest amount of product to create a thin layer that will dry completely and is easy to peel off!

this is not a moisturizing mask and your face will feel very tight after you peeled it off, so I am not sure when you have dry skin you will like it as much as I do, because I have combination skin and I'm very oily in my T-zone.

the price point of this product is more on the higher end side, so if you're on a budget you might think you want to skip this product.
but I honestly think that this mask is worth your money!!
Natasha W.
Yes yes yes!! This mask is amazing! I'm a gaming fan anyway so the fact this was Sonic the Hedgehog related was awesome and the blue colour looks great too. The mask itself is extremely firming and makes your skin feel renewed after using it. At times it is a little ouchy to peel off but it is so worth it when you see your skin afterwards!
Carmynn J.
Torbay, NL
I got on the GlamGlow bandwagon thanks to the brilliant Jeffree Star, and as usual he did not disappoint! This mask totally delivers on all fronts. My skin has never felt more luxurious and soft. If your skin is very sensitive though then this product may not be the right option for you. My daughter's skin is on the sensitive side and it made her a bit itchy. All in all I'm happy I tried it and it will be something I use in my regular skin care routine.
SarahJ M.
This mask is life! I have heard so much about it but had to try and was not disappointed. Packaging is amazing and purple colour really stands out. You get a brush with this product which is really handy and this product is so much fun to use. I love the silver colour of this product when it's on the skin and to peel it off is so therapeutic I really enjoy this mask. My skin looks so firm after and smooth and perfect to apply my foundation.
Andrea F.
Glamglow Gravitymud does just what it claims, it gives an instant lifting and firming effect to the skin. The added bonus of this product, is it is insanely fun to use. It smells fantastic, and gives your face an Instagram-worthy chrome look. I love how soft it leaves my face and I love that Glamglow tied in an iconic character like Sonic. The packaging is adorable! If you can't get your hands, I do recommend the original as well. Even at its high price, it is a fantastic and indulgent mask!
gunjan b.
Its really good and I use it once a week to just get rid of the impurities and stuffs. This mask with the silver one was also as good as this one I was a regular user of the silver one too. Now this mask is really tightening and clears all the impurities of your face. I love this mask especially because it's suitable for all skin types like sensitive, normal, dry, oily. I love this product and would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Briana P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Sam C.
['Winnipeg', ''], MB
Is this still available or was it limited edition???
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try glam glow products, Is this face mask any good?
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Are their peel masks worth the money? Does anyone know any dupes for them?
Ashten J.
Old Hickory, TN
Does this leave your skin feeling dry or like it is being tugged?